indoor cover help

alice the cat

Reaction score
I need a cover for indoor use only to keep the polishing compound dust off it will I buff my car. I have a perfect cover for my viper for the hours of polishing on my black truck but no luck so far finding one to fit the truck. I want soft satin and cotton only. Have any of you bought indoor covers for your trucks? If so what kind. The place I purchased my Viper cover from did not get back to me so I assume they don't make one. I want one like the cover for my car. Thanks
4620413491_cf63cc3025_b.jpg

I love my truck cover from Griot's Garage. It was not cheap but it is a perfect fit and the quality is outstanding.

Picture579.jpg

Thats a nice tall garge proof, i want one that tall so i can put a lift in my garage...I should be looking to purchase my first house within the year!

Oh can u post a link to Griot's where you bought the cover please

Troy's QC SRT said:
Thats a nice tall garge proof, i want one that tall so i can put a lift in my garage...I should be looking to purchase my first house within the year!

Oh can u post a link to Griot's where you bought the cover please

http://www.griotsgarage.com/p2p/sea...&keyword=car+covers&sortby=newArrivals&page=1

The garage is 13' 3".

It is my pride and joy, four car (actually use one bay for a shop). I have just had a 220 electrical service installed for a lift. I am thinking about two lifts, so I will then have the ability to double up in two of the bays.

I have pretty much finished the truck...so I need another project...thinking about a custom "bathtub" Porsche...kind of like this one:

22.jpg

might check out CoverKing or California Car Cover Co.

Yea Prof that is nice, i really want to find a pad with a nice garage like yours! I'm just hoping that where i get staioned next will be permanent for awhile...I really don't want to put serious coin in a house to only move out within a few years....Thats the only reason why i havn't bought a house yet....

I know you get what you pay for but the Griot's cover are fricken stupid expensive! I can do the link that you posted Viper!!

I love my truck cover from Griot's Garage. It was not cheap but it is a perfect fit and the quality is outstanding. Thanks for the help.

Picture579.jpg
That looks like what I want. Which one is it? I cant find an indoor only cover. It seems like most covers are weathershield or meant for outdoor use. The cover I got for my Viper was $250 and is like pajamas its so soft. My wife calls it the viper jammies. After looking at some of the prices I'm thinking of stealing some sheets from the wife but I would love to have one like the black one Prof has. Calcover was the same thing. All outdoor covers and none in black.

Call Griot's and talk to their customer service people, I've had mine for four or five years...and I don't remember which one I have.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back