Injecter code help ???? !!!!!!

srt10this

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:marchmellow:whats up everyone need some help here i have this code P0207 injector circuit open cylinder #7 i changed injector #7 and did plugs truck ran good for about a hour then back to shit its missing and dumpin fuel any one have this happen before ? idk or what the deal is:confused:

first off, AWESOME SIG PIX / And as for your issue could be an issue/issues with your PCM, When you changed the injector did you reset PCM? Try switching that cylinder injector with another cylinder? I think i remember reading a thread along time ago about someone having some sort or crazy wiring problem and when he would turn a corner the truck would go crazy and though that code...

No i did not reset the pcm but ill have to try do it tomorrow after work ... but idk you think the crankshaft position sensor can have anything to do with it ? putting the truck like in a limp mode

Or it being a bad coil pack some on the forums said something about the coil pack heating up and that the truck go's in limp mode and dumps fuel.

see if you can find trekker, he had the same problem, honestly I couldnt tell ya because it could be a number of things, but he had a driver go out in the pcm , after exhausting alot of trys thats what tater found.

but I would swap injectors see if it moves with the injector to start, but unless you have done something out of the ordinary recently its most likley injector or pcm based , but woudl take some testing of different things, be careful, you can do a lot of replacing parts if not too careful

i changed the injector i put one of the one's viper gave me its not the same injector but same code came back on for the same number 7 ..........truck ran bad ass for a 1\s hour tho lol

see if you can find trekker, he had the same problem, honestly I couldnt tell ya because it could be a number of things, but he had a driver go out in the pcm , after exhausting alot of trys thats what tater found.

but I would swap injectors see if it moves with the injector to start, but unless you have done something out of the ordinary recently its most likley injector or pcm based , but woudl take some testing of different things, be careful, you can do a lot of replacing parts if not too careful

:congrats::congrats:

Agreeed! Thats why i suggested to look into PCM first. You can have Dodge do a factory reset. They can upload new software

i changed the injector i put one of the one's viper gave me its not the same injector but same code came back on for the same number 7 ..........truck ran bad ass for a 1\s hour tho lol

jsut for $hits and giggles tomorrow do a reset on the puter , see if it helps boss

take the two battery leads off the battery , hold them together for 15 seconds or so, then leave them off for about a good ten minutes, this should reset your pcm

Switch injectors,bad one for a good one then reset the computer. See if the code changes cylinders. One step at a time. Rule out a bad injector. And pull the plug on the bad cylinder to see if it is wet! If it is wet, then it will be spark related.

take the two battery leads off the battery , hold them together for 15 seconds or so, then leave them off for about a good ten minutes, this should reset your pcm

beat me to the punch on that one lol. Holding the two connectors together will drain the PCM stored powered and like he said just give it another few minutes to be sure

I replaced the bad injector #7 that was bad same code came back up and I had a cylinder #7 misfire at the same time so I did plugs .. truck ran great for like half hour then just injector code came back on ....so today when I get home I'm going to try and reset the pcm see what that dose thanks everyone for the help.........will seee

Will see I'm going to try driving the truck tomorrow after work and see what its doing I let you's know

Reset pcm still no good I don't get it I replaced the injector I am going to get the scaner from work and run injector test and see maybe I have a bad coil and its just puttin the truck in limp moee or something cuz after I reset the pcm it ran like shit then it was ok then back to shit but now I got to change the obd 2 port I had the scaner pluged in and whent to put clutch in and hit the scaner plug and broke it fml can't win with this truck right now

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back