Insane car collection

That's insane. Is that one person's collection or are they some sort of exotic dealer?

It's either Ron Pratte's or Tim Allen's garage (although, Pratte lives in AZ)..... They're always trading cars between each other, so I'm not sure... There were a few cars I recognized as being in possession of both at one time or another. :dontknow: :)

Last edited:
OMG-1.jpg

Black1 said:
It's either Ron Pratte's or Tim Allen's garage (although, Pratte lives in AZ)..... They're always trading cars between each other, so I'm not sure... There were a few cars I recognized as being in possession of both at one time or another. :dontknow: :)

Doesn't Ron Pratte own Carrol Shelby's blue and white stripped super snake 427 Cobra that he bought at BJ?

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Sad, not one of those beauts will get the street time deserved, blah there for driving not for sitting on battery chargers.

When you have 100-200 cars, it's hard to drive them every day. :eek:

Black1 said:
When you have 100-200 cars, it's hard to drive them every day. :eek:

Sh*t im happy with one
I have wood if I have two
I wouldnt know what to do with myself with 3

:D :D :D :p :p :p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Thanks for the post Joe.

Damn, what a candy shop...I would be afraid to walk around for fear of scratching something...I can't stop watching the video...

Well here comes the old ape to ruin the fun.

There are some, repeat some rare cars there. But the majority of them are just run of the mill cars. Nothing that special.

And to me the early Corvette conversions on the new chassis's are pieces of shit that I would not pay $5.00 for.

Okay, that's my opinion.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back