Installed BFG G-Force....

SinorSwim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what a difference over the OEM Pirelli's-truck drives straight and a nice quiet ride. Very happy with the new rubber.

Pictures!!..more details!!...I am thinking of going with those when I need tires...which looks like it will be in the next 3-4 months...

:needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics:

They have got to have the most awesomest tread pattern of all the tires I've seen !!! Was looking at those last time I bought tires,but they were pricier than the Nittos 420S' !!!:rock:

I have had them for awhile now,About 22,000 mi.I like em alot.:rock:

BFG

JRSVIPR said:
I have had them for awhile now,About 22,000 mi.I like em alot.:rock:

I have heard some say they have more road noise than the OEM Pirelli's...did you find that the BFG G-forces are louder than the OEM Pirelli's at cruising highway speeds or about the same?

Thanks!

I have them. Recently put them on. There is no more road noise than the Perrelli's. They are rated at the top for our size tire. I bought mine from Onlinetires.com. Free shipping too boot.

JR_PRO said:
I have heard some say they have more road noise than the OEM Pirelli's...did you find that the BFG G-forces are louder than the OEM Pirelli's at cruising highway speeds or about the same?

Thanks!
I do not notice the noise being any more than the Ps.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back