Installed Oil Lines

05Silver10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my new JTSVP oil lines this morning. Installation was extremely easy just a little messy. I did it during an oil change, Total time was about 2 hours taking my time. I am glad I changed them because they were leaking more than I thought. There was a hell of a mess to clean up under the oil cooler. I found the mess when I removed my inner wheel well liner. Excellent product Tony!:rock:

I changed my oil lines. It was fun and easy. I am glad that I changed my oil lines. They are JTSVP oil lines. They are black. It only took a short amount of time. I used tools. It was a fun and easy project.
Changing my oil lines was a great decision. Before I changed my oil lines there were small leaks. Oil was getting on my driveway because my old oil lines were broken. I installed JTSVP oil lines and it fixed my broken truck.
My truck used to leak, but now it doesn't because I installed new JTSVP oil lines.

Install for the PS lines is super easy.. Getting the oem fittings out was kind of a pain. Especially the one going into the PS pump. Some people have said they just got a crescent wrench in there no problem, but my ham hands wouldn't all it. I ended up getting some crows foot sockets and was able to break the oem fitting loose. The other oem fitting were super easy to get to.

You guys should take a look at his heating lines they look real nice.

Last edited:
My truck was a mess underneath too, worked well as a bargaining point when I bought it. JTSVPs oil lines fixed the leak and I haven't seen a drop since. Great, easy upgrade! PS lines were a no-brainer, too. Another easy fix.

thanks guys, we are continually upgrading our products taking feedback from everyone
now that we have our own machine, we will be making a few small changes here and there , plus adding a few in the future

My truck was leaking also, switched to super absorbent jtsvp lines and my truck doesn't leak anymore. Super happy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back