Insurance

sprite said:
Shurguard about 5 minutes from my apartment in a locked storage area, fenced off with coded gate and fully monitored by cameras. $179/month for a 10x20 storage space.

Perfect!!!

Heh, what watch you wearing in the pic? Thats one of my bad habits!

patrick

http://image7.worldofwatches.com/is/image/S7/42878?$dia_watches_big$

It's just a plain steel watch, nice for every day use though.

Everybody has a different idea on what is an "everyday" watch! LOL

You should see my business partner!!!!

The storage unit you have your new toy in would be over $500 a month here!!

patrick

As far as insurance... I'm with USAA..... but it's only for military, which is probably why I havn't tried to put a fucking lambo on my policy.... damn I'm in the wrong career field!!!!!!!!

VipeMe said:
As far as insurance... I'm with USAA..... but it's only for military, which is probably why I havn't tried to put a fucking lambo on my policy.... damn I'm in the wrong career field!!!!!!!!

Thats funny Vipeme!!

I have usaa too! No military, pop was army though.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thats funny Vipeme!!

I have usaa too! No military, pop was army though.

patrick

Same here...always great service, and my policy didn't increase after dumping the HEMI for the SRT-10 :D

$100,000 coverage on the truck through ANPAC as a speciality Vehicle.....$1000 deductible.....I pay multiple rates sice I have several vehicles covered....I pay $495/6 months.

Walt

sprite said:
lambo.jpg

Crappy cellphone cam pic of me and the new ride.
I'm going to be sick now... Damn that's a fine car. Love the color!!:rock: Oh to have that kind of money... needed to be in a different career as well. Retired military just doesn't cut it....:(

Stretch

Too bad you got the E-gear man, I think you would have liked the 6 speed alot more in that car. I thought the shifts with the E-gear were violent in that thing.

Nice Ride Sprite

That Lambo is way cool. Congratulations.

I am with State Farm Been with them for 25 years and always had good service.

I called GEICO again and now they would insure it. Not sure what was up with the first guy I talked to saying they wouldn't. I told them if they couldn't insure my Lambo I would have to move my other 3 cars off the policy and somehow they were suddenly able to insure it lol.

sweet car, but for that much money the doors better go up not out :D

Just my personal 02 sence would have stuck with the C6 Z06 and supercharged it.

The Z06 is already on its second engine. With that kind of reliability I dont think I would want to void warranty on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back