Intake manifold, and CAI

mattsson86

Reaction score
Anyone have a Intake mainfold and CAI laying around that you want to get rid of? Have to remove the roe s/c for a inspection :banghead:

mattsson86 said:
Anyone have a Intake mainfold and CAI laying around that you want to get rid of? Have to remove the roe s/c for a inspection :banghead:

Your truck should pass with the roe on it

Nope, in alot of states ( Cali-cough-cough) it would fail a visual without ever getting to the sniffer! It IS NOT a 50 state CARB ( Cali Air Research Board) approved. Therefore there are many assanine states that basically say " if it didn't come like this from the factory, it ain't a passin'" :mad:
Therefore I reside in non-communist parts of Texas:burnout:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Nope, in alot of states ( Cali-cough-cough) it would fail a visual without ever getting to the sniffer! It IS NOT a 50 state CARB ( Cali Air Research Board) approved. Therefore there are many assanine states that basically say " if it didn't come like this from the factory, it ain't a passin'" :mad:
Therefore I reside in non-communist parts of Texas:burnout:

here in NJ it would pass with the sniffer test - as long its has a GOOD tune for the Mods....

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
he is not in the states;)

Tony is right! I'm taking Elliott's s/c truck over sea to Sweden. And they are not always so friendly. When I take my Heffner TT rt/10 for inspection, I must bribe them:D However that's not so easy for the first inspection when it comes to import.

So It would be great if someone has some parts laying around, and want to get rid of them?:rock:

Thanks Erik

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back