iphone 3g 8gb

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
before i put it on ebay...

iPhone 3g 8gb. iOS4.2, unlocked, new screen from apple (1 week old ...have receipt, cost $100)...phone itself replaced from apple a few months ago under warranty, so basically a new phone. have several cases, new unused charger and earbuds still in original case.

but i can't find the cases...i have a black one and a skull candy one...dammit i'll find them....:D

looking for $250 shipped?????????

iphone3g8g.jpg

iphone3g8g1.jpg

iphone3g8g2.jpg

iphone3g8g3.jpg

iphone3g8g4.jpg

iphone3g8g5.jpg

iphone3g8g6.jpg

iphone3g8g7.jpg

dont know much on I-phones ,so enlighten me,,are these sim card based ,,,???i have crappy t-mobil till my contract is done ,,,can i swap sim card and chug on down the road ???

Last edited:
i would buy this if i knew for sure it will work with t-mobil,i have itunes for my ipod ,,,:dontknow:

I'll trade a case of Buddy Weiser if I can help you drink it.

dont know much on I-phones ,so enlighten me,,are these sim card based ,,,???i have crappy t-mobil till my contract is done ,,,can i swap sim card and chug on down the road ???

It will not work on T-mobil

--wes

It will work on t Mobil Just have to get it unlocked about 25 bucks to do it and download all free aps

one says no ,one says yes ,,i want this but i dont want an expensive paper weight ,,

dan said it is unlocked at start of thread ,,,does that mean im good or is there something else that would need to be done

the unlocked i meant was anyone on att can throw in their sim and go...i'm not sure of others...

maybe jailbreak is what they mean...that's what i was referring to...what houston and sanqueef said...

i'll do some more investigating...

There is a few places in Houston who do it I can get u a number if u need it.

7132308161 this place works on nothing but iPhones they unlock and jailbreak em there

the unlocked i meant was anyone on att can throw in their sim and go...i'm not sure of others...

maybe jailbreak is what they mean...that's what i was referring to...what houston and sanqueef said...

i'll do some more investigating...

Yes, it's just swap a SIM and go on AT&T. You can make it work on T-mobile if you jailbreak it. Sorry, I suppose I should have clarified.

--wes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back