Iphone update FW 4

RedSrt007 said:
mine took about 1-1.5 hrs - 3gs
not including the update to itunes...the phone itslelf too that long?

mine, after a half hour-45 mins maybe more just seems to stall at "backing up daniel's iphone"....it won't go past two status bars....it was longer last night...i had it plugged it for at least an hour and a half and that's as far as it got...:mad:

Mine is cooler than all of yours :aetsch:

8a97c219.jpg

Jailbreak and a bunch of other stuff. I think there are 4 other programs. Took awhile to figure this one out. There are people saying it took 6 hours to set up. I feel better, only took me about an hour.

Here are my screens. The lock screen changes with the weather and the time of day. And I like simple as far as my wallpaper.

photo1.png

photo2.png

It's fun trying to get things to work the way you want it to. The only thing I have left to do is make my slider smaller or just blank it out.

I saw the guys doing the way you have yours. That is a lot of work :D

viperhauler said:
is there any reason NOT to do this to a 3g?
Might slow it down even more :dontknow:
I'm going to do it to my old 3g sometime this week, I'll let ya know.

^ i would probably wait and get the 4. my 3g has slowed down alot and crashes/randomly reboots, generally ticks me off when it does. can't listen to Pandora for more than a couple of hours at work before it kicks out. Apple's supposed to be working on a "fix", but we'll see. if it don't make it any better, a 4 may be in my future...

Have any of y'all experienced any problems with your iphones since the update?

I got the 4...no issues.

Even my wife is going to the Iphone 4...and she has been a Droid/Blackberry devotee...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back