iphone?

devildog02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy I work with just got one a week ago. I have never seen one of these up close befor. Yeah laugh, I just got my head out of the septic tank cleaning a clog:p "no gloves":D Anyway I am vary impressed!! Do any of you guys and girls have one? And what do you think of it over all? His plan is 60$ a month 2 year contract, and 400$ for the phone. which includes unlimited internet, and 450 minutes and 250 texts, 9pm/weekends free! Like i said I am impressed!! Any advice would be great!! Thanks

I like this one :D :D :D It's only $1,600 on ebay :eek: :eek:

Wifey said:
I like this one :D :D :D It's only $1,600 on ebay :eek: :eek:
So its a good deal then:dontknow: do you know anything about virus protection for the phone? I realy like the phone. Any useful help would be great!! Wifey I figured of all people you would have one of these, Am i missing somthing? If its a bad deal please tell me!! I respect your input!!! Karen doesnt know anything about them, and in Iowa:( well lets just say we are behind in times!!:eek: Please help!!

Ive heard there pretty sharp, but it depends on the best coverage in your area. I think the I phone is only on the sprint network.

If you want all the stuff that I phone has except the phone itself buy the new IPod Touch i have one its awesome.

They are alright there is no bluetooth so no ringtones unless you buy from itunes:( The speaker phone isn't so good and they aren't very loud. My friend has one and that is what he told me;)

I think they're pretty cool, but look like they're too damn fragile to use on a daily basis as a phone. At least for me. My cell phones go through hell.

LitemUp said:
I think they're pretty cool, but look like they're too damn fragile to use on a daily basis as a phone. At least for me. My cell phones go through hell.

I would agree. My phones last about a year or so then self-destruct. $400 for a phone is a lot in my book. AT &T/ Sprint have very spotty coverage on Maui so using them is out here.

If you want the high tech toy, go for it.................I have heard surfing the internet is as easy as a laptop...........and thats a cool feature, but no blue tooth!!! I gotta have blue tooth period!!

patrick

I have the iphone and I love it......its AT&T and in my area i get great coverage. It DOES have bluetooth thats compatible with just about everything including uconnect in your car if you have it.......it also has a ton of tools that you never really thought you would need, but now that you have them you probably couldnt live without...........the only feature that is missing is you cannot text pictures, so if your a big text messenger guy that kind of sucks....pm me if you have specific questions

It's odd that I'm a Mac guy yet not sucking off the iPhone.
I have a few friends that have it and they won't shut up about it. While it is extremely advanced (and hip), I just need a phone that makes/takes calls, fits in my pocket, and survive the abuse I throw at it. A number directory would be nice too.

They say it's durable, but that huge screen seems like an awfully big target to me.
$400? $500? Yikes.

The other downside is the monopoly that AT&T has with the iPhone (don't bother trying to convince me otherwise....it's a monopoly, and barely legal).
I'm not switching companies for a phone.
I'll switch for better coverage and service, but not for a phone.

guinnessboy said:
my girl likes to send me nudies so that really sucked for me!!:shot:
She can send 'em to me.
I'll forward them to ya.
:D

I cannot text pics w/my iPhone, but I can e-mail pics really really easily. The killer apps for me have been TrafficGauge (which has saved me grief driving in Chicago), and the ability to stand in BestBuy and "google" the video card I was about to buy and see what it sells for at CircuitCity and elsewhere.

Oh, and I've never had an iPod, but I now love having all my music on my phone.

I WAS with AT&T but they've been pissing me off over the course of a year. So I went with Verizon and picked up the last LG Voyager phone in the region. The Voyager phone is very comparible with the iPhone with the same touch screen, internet capabilities and QWERTY keyboard. It has an MP3 player, a 2.0 mega pixel camera and it even identifies music it hears to reveal song title and artist. At $289.00, a two year contract with 450 anytime minutes, unlimited text, unlimited V-cast (browser for video clips, ring tones, music and games), unlimited navigation and unlimited texting, free Verizon to Verizon phone calls for $69.99 a month I couldn't refuse. I even get to download and play Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed on it. Incredible. I guess that was Verizon's answer to the iPhone.:dontknow: If anyone uses Verizon I suggest you check this phone out and pick one up once they become available again.
Stuff002.jpg

Stuff003.jpg

Stuff005.jpg

Stuff001-2.jpg

Got the iPhone for Christmas and love it so far. The only problem I have run in to (this morning as a matter of fact) is that I can not send pictures via text messaging.

Everything else is sweet so far. I am going to work on getting my email setup with it tomorrow.

you wont be able to send pics via text message, you have to do it via email which sucks.................be careful when setting up email accounts, i set up 3 accounts with different services and only one got accepted, the other 2 ended up locking up my phone numerous times till i deleted them. Also, make sure you sync with your computer as much as possible, there are software updates about every month and your phone will seriously lag if you dont have the latest software

im just trying to figure out why my silver looks darker than the other truck in the picture ( its ricks truck, ghosritr, so be nice, he is 8ft tall and 350)

guinnessboy said:
im just trying to figure out why my silver looks darker than the other truck in the picture ( its ricks truck, ghosritr, so be nice, he is 8ft tall and 350)

Because Rick's truck seems two-toned. There's a noticable stripe on his front bumper continuing along the side acting as a border between lighter and darker silver. Meanwhile yours is single silver and black wheels help with the darker look. They both look clean as hell though. Cool this was a fun game.:D Now what do I win?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back