iphone

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just made the switch from my BB storm to the new Iphone

woot

LOLOL get with Walbert he is def the iphone king, the internet streaming of the track was done by our one and only

Walbert,

he def rocks:rock:

I wish i still had mine, but AT&T sucks around the midwest (hopefully the rumors of a verizon edition iphone are true) i'll stick to my droid till then or until verizon gets the new HTC evo 4G from sprint (fingers crossed)

Iphone is amazing. Thank God apple came out with it, as it is forcing the rest of the phone companies to get off their asses and get creative. I gotta a droid which I love. AT&T's service on Maui is spotty IMO and that wont work for me.

Impulse83 said:
I wish i still had mine, but AT&T sucks around the midwest (hopefully the rumors of a verizon edition iphone are true) i'll stick to my droid till then or until verizon gets the new HTC evo 4G from sprint (fingers crossed)

verizon told me that the rumors are just rumors, that they have no plans on releasing a Iphone :eek:

They are going to announce the Newest version of the iPhone and when it will be released today. Steve Jobs is actually on stage now talking about it.

VIPER said:
verizon told me that the rumors are just rumors, that they have no plans on releasing a Iphone :eek:

They told me it was because if there is a problem with the phone, you'll have to send it to Apple and wait until they return it. Now, if you have a problem, you can go to a Verizon store anf they will replace your phone on the spot. I just got a Droid this past Friday and it's awesome, had a couple issues getting it setup, but it's a great phone.

iphones are for hippies, soccer moms, and teenage girls.

(yup, the new guy is already flaming. :D)

ccfeyh said:
They told me it was because if there is a problem with the phone, you'll have to send it to Apple and wait until they return it. Now, if you have a problem, you can go to a Verizon store anf they will replace your phone on the spot. I just got a Droid this past Friday and it's awesome, had a couple issues getting it setup, but it's a great phone.

Thats good to hear, im a verizon guy and i love there coverage and service so iv'e been considering the droid myself......I might look into at&t plans to see if the switch to the iphone is worth it......

Then you will really love this. New Iphone 4 comes out on the 27th, the Iphone 3 GS will be $99 :D

:mad: crap i just watched that stupid iphone 4 youtube video and realized how awesome it is:D ....i need to look up a droid video and see what that can do...the streaming video is jsut the coolest thing ever! especially with me being in the military and being away from loved ones...If they had a iphone 4 we could do streaming video.......my girls wants an iphone so it's looking like that will probably make the cut......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back