ipod hookup

yes i have the ipod shuffle,,so i use the auxillery plug on my van to play it cant control the shuffle from radio but it plays with great sound and i just use the controls on shuffle to change tunes

Ironhead said:
Thanks Bo,does this have the auxilery plug or the ipod plug ,,,i would take an auxilery plug too if anyone knows were to get it

No it doesn't have that. I looked for a while for that because that is what i wanted but you would have to change the radio. It plugs into the charge port and charges the ipod as plays the music. Down side is you can not control it with the radio, you have to use the ipod. Mine was $70 give or take a couple. I have had it for over a year now and works great. Plays loud and clear. I can't find my box. It may be in the attic. I'll keep looking. I'll take a pic and post it up.

i also have a JVC KD-G230 ,i took out of the 2001 dulley i just sold ,,,anyone know if there is an adaptor hook up for this to plug into the stock set up ,,,only reason i ask is it has the AUX plug,,,lol am i driving you guys crazy yet

ok looks like i will be getting the rb1 radio for my sled ,,,anyone here got a part number and brand for auxillery plug hook up for this radio

ok i got the rb1 installed now im looking for the part number and maker for the ipod/aux plug interface ????

Has anyone found a way to hook up an aux conection for the rb4 yet???

linemup said:
Has anyone found a way to hook up an aux conection for the rb4 yet???
I tried and tried to look, finally got so sick of radio and that crappy RB4 that I just put a new radio in last week.....sorry but that's your best solution, plus you can expand it to satellite radio also which is the best money ever spent!! :rock:

I had a ipod interface on my 2003 ram...you connect this thing before the conector on the factory radio and it works like an auxiliary interface....i have it here in my home somewhere..let me look for it....i remember it came with diferent harnesses for diferent cars......i had plugged to my 03 ram and after that i bought a diferent harness and plug it to my 05 jetta....

linemup said:
Well that sucks, I want to keep my factory radio.

Get an RB1 then. It'll still be factory. When you start using your iPod in your sled you'll wonder how in the hell you survived without it all that time. I don't even listen to the radio in #1900.

Venom Power said:
Get an RB1 then. It'll still be factory. When you start using your iPod in your sled you'll wonder how in the hell you survived without it all that time. I don't even listen to the radio in #1900.

Yeah, I had an FM modulator, but some bastard stole it out of my work truck. I think I have found what I need, thanks for everyones help!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back