ipod

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey whats up guys.....i got an 05 with the factory navi and i wana connect my ipod...what can i use other the the fm transmitter crap...thanks

Replace with aftermarket head unit, they are other ways but they require some rewiring I think. Aftermarket head will be louder,more options, and sound better too. Either way you gotta spend some dough, hell even the '04 Z06 has a BUILT in 1/8inch jack just plug and play. Honestly myself I don't listen to the radio much I just open the rear window and enjoy the syphony.
:D

i really dont like flip out radios.....i would love to put a double din .....anyone has done before???????

You can add one of these, USA-Spec® CHRYSLER DODGE iPOD iPHONE ADAPTER PA11-CHR, Uses CD Changer Port, if Vehicle has external CD Changer CD Changer may need to be disconnected.

I have one new in the box that I didn't use as I installed an aftermarket radio, if you are looking for one, PM me.

yes, it take a little fab work but it's doable...

PA290030.jpg

enforcer17 said:
You can add one of these, USA-Spec® CHRYSLER DODGE iPOD iPHONE ADAPTER PA11-CHR, Uses CD Changer Port, if Vehicle has external CD Changer CD Changer may need to be disconnected.

I have one new in the box that I didn't use as I installed an aftermarket radio, if you are looking for one, PM me.
will it work wit the nav head unit?

Looked it up at USA Spec:

PA11CHR is NOT compatible with Navigation Units, Satellite Radio adn External CD Changer must be disconnected.

I had a CD radio that I was going to use with this as the stock navigation unit was pretty useless since there are few options for updated maps.

I think another issue you have to consider with the aftermarket radios is if they are compatible with the uconnect or the steering wheel controls.
Are any of them compatible?

My Alpine is a flip out screen working with the SWI-X interface so my steering wheel controls still work great with my NAV and iPod. I only use the FM crap in rental cars. Flip-out units aren't necessary.. You should certainly be able to snatch up a double din for the dash.. Just some custom fabbing may be required.. I can't go anywhere in mine without my iPod.

Last edited:
I have all controls working, Including charging, And playing off of my I-Phone.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 43
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back