Is it a Vette..Wait its a Ferrari...NO ITS A CORVARI!!!

i saw that car on the new season of Pimp My Ride. Only place i can think of that would dare to do something as fugly as that.

Dominick572 said:
i saw that car on the new season of Pimp My Ride. Only place i can think of that would dare to do something as fugly as that.
It was on a TV show? Man....that should warrant a heavy FCC fine, or at the least immediate cancellation.

No i really dont know but its the only place i can think of that would imagine doing something like that i use to watch it just to see how much worse they made the cars from when they got them it was pretty funny seeing them put a chandelier in a car

Holy crap thats as bad as a Viper truck owner taking there wing off.:D :p

Hehehehe. It's the Corvette version of Yellow Fever. Look closely, it has a plaque on the center of the dash saying it is Yellow Fever number 1 of 500!!! :D I hear it's on ebay and Silverback already has top bid on it!!:D Go, go gadget Ferrari!!:D

As Bill Engvall wouild say: "Heres your sign."

What a ghetto ass thing to do.:confused: :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :stupido3: :stupido2: :stupid: :eek::D

fun2xlr8 said:
Hehehehe. It's the Corvette version of Yellow Fever. Look closely, it has a plaque on the center of the dash saying it is Yellow Fever number 1 of 500!!! :D I hear it's on ebay and Silverback already has top bid on it!!:D Go, go gadget Ferrari!!:D

Bite me asswipe.;) :p :D I wouldn't give the sweat off my right ball for that thing.

Silverback said:
Bite me asswipe.;) :p :D I wouldn't give the sweat off my right ball for that thing.

Good thing for that. I am sure Mikey will appreciate being able to have your ball sweat all to himself!!!

greg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back