Is this what they plan on replacing the srt-10 with?

Only thing missing is the wing. I'm a fan of Old School.... I like the orange and stripe combo. The real test would be to see it in person. It would be a tuff one to MOD. Justin, Gary and Tony...better get a proto-type

Every part of this truck is an extra cost option in addition to the Mr. Norm package. Engine upgrade, even the SRT fiberglass!! They end up costing as much or more than a 10.

onloy going to be 100 made read that in this months mopar mag... it's just a hemi with a blower... you could go buy a used hemi slap a blower on it and some good wheels for way less than what they are asking lol

What specs is that is that orange Rumble Bee belting out :dontknow:

Last edited:
The Blower is an extra cost option.
The Wheels and Tires are an extra cost option.
Even the Bed Rug is an extra cost option.

Check out aprils issue of Mopar Action, its in there too, a complete spread, plus a concept cuda a fella built.

but at least it looks and runs a ton better than a ford roush!LOLOL

true.. it is aprils mag... if i rember right the numbers are right next to the srt10...maybe 10 to 20 hp lower

it don't mater what they replace it with NOTHING beats the original:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

What i find interesting is that Kennybell has had thier SC in development for ever. Now it's done?

Just checked thier sire. Still says coming soon. They have been saying this for at least 4 years.

Last edited:
last time i checked the only person with a KB blower on a hemi is KenneBell Him Self........ idk they have been saying that for years i dought it's out.... might be a universel kit that they are making work but idk... i got better numbers on motor with my 10 so i'm happy lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back