It aint a SRT10 but I want to know your opinions

hemiorangegtx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How it all started
gtxantenna.jpg

One chop:
Honeycomb grille, fog light inserts black and lower valance on the bumper, black as well
gtxantennahc.jpg

Second chop:
Black headlights, Honeycomb grille and black fog light inserts

Third:
Black headlights, honeycomb grille and middle part of bumper painted

So far...so good:
gtxantennahca.jpg

Still getting a few more chops done. Interested to see how that last set up looks with black headlights (to be honest...im not too crazy about them) but we'll see.

I have an auto body guy who does great work and is part of the family so if there is anything else, on the whole truck or on the current set up im working at, that you have an idea about...shoot it to me. im interested to know your thoughts.

Opinions, comments...be nice...be mean. i wanna know your thoughts.[/list]

Last edited:
lower it about 6 inches put some nice rims and tires on it, swap out the mirrors, lose the antenna, put on the daytona wing, paint the entire hood and roof black.. well that will get ya started

You got a nice lookn' truck as is!:congrats:

My opinion, and some will disagree...

take it easy on the blackout stuff.

Or...... just paint it black!:D

ps I like the second pic.

Lowered for sure, black hood, black honeycomb grill, black roof, then replace with black wheels and good tires. A set of JBM blacked out headlights and tinted tail light would be as far as I'd go, then install HIDs for heads and fogs. But it's your truck and you taste is what counts.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
lower it about 6 inches put some nice rims and tires on it, swap out the mirrors, lose the antenna, put on the daytona wing, paint the entire hood and roof black.. well that will get ya started

:D :congrats:

I would go with a black grill and headlights ,change the mirrors and lower it,I wouldn't do to much painting on it considering on how rare that truck is you will kill the resale value on it I'm thinking?

Yellow venom said:
I would go with a black grill and headlights ,change the mirrors and lower it,I wouldn't do to much painting on it considering on how rare that truck is you will kill the resale value on it I'm thinking?

i agree :rock: :rock: nice truck bro

Opinions are like sphincter muscles, we all have them some stink some don't.

If you love it that is what matters.

Have a ball and drive it like you stole it!

I like the truck alot. I like the inner fog lights and grill combo. Don't really care for the front bumper though.

Great looking truck :rock:

yeah its a toss up right now on what i like...im not sure on what i want to do, opinions are always welcome and open me up to new ideas...

i doubt im going to drop this thing, its 4wd and i use it fairly often in the winter

im only doing the black because of the orange and black theme

ummm no more black roofs :D leave that to me :p

truck looks good i know its a 4x4 so lowering it might not be your thing but would look much better closer to the ground IMO and dont over do the blacked out stuff

well the whole theme is black and orange...i dont think it has too much black at all.

one
gtxblackout.jpg

two
(fyi...i have black taillights...not sure if this is what i thought itd look like)
gtxrear.jpg

three:
gtxside1.jpg

four:
gtxsidec.jpg

opinions...comments...criticism. i know what I LIKE...and i know its MY TRUCK...but im curious to see what everyone else thinks

3rd chop looks great. just the right amount of chrome and black accents

more arrressive tires and use the rims in picture two imo

more aggressive tires come next time...as well as a 3 inch lift i think, maybe just a level, not sure. picture 3 are probably the rims im going with unless i can find some nice srt10 wheels

my rear lights are already tinted...i just have yet to take a full size picture of everything. waiting for all this to be done then ill take a photoshoot

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back