It comes down to these 2!

CubanEvo said:
5'8 155lbs :p
good deal bo, I know I am 5'11'' and about 230 , I fit , but for a daily driver it would suck:p

but between the two, go copper if you going daily , think about it this way, daily driven, and upkeep.

the copper is gonna look good even if its dirty, heck you prob want even notice it being a little bid dirty or rained on , the other...........:D

either way, both are great pus$y machines:p

At the end of the day the cooper head is more rare, wheels are really nice, and its a year newer. If the car was well taken care of then the mileage really is not that big of a deal. I have over 57k on my truck, drive the piss out of it, use it as a daily driver, and still runs like a champ.

And since your going to the Coast Guard you would be putting hardly any miles on it.

Cooper Head all the way.

LitemUp said:
At the end of the day the cooper head is more rare, wheels are really nice, and its a year newer. If the car was well taken care of then the mileage really is not that big of a deal. I have over 57k on my truck, drive the piss out of it, use it as a daily driver, and still runs like a champ.

And since your going to the Coast Guard you would be putting hardly any miles on it.

Cooper Head all the way.
rare smare, he goes thru cars like you go thru underwear bud:D 6 months from now we will be picking him out a gt40 or a lambo:p

Stinker said:
rare smare, he goes thru cars like you go thru underwear bud:D 6 months from now we will be picking him out a gt40 or a lambo:p
Pshhhhhhhhhh come on bro Bugatti!

Jk LOL :D

I'd Go with the black...copperhead is nice but the mileage is a no brainer especially if it's a dd!!!! Black one for sure for dependency, copperhead for show!!!! Tuff choice!!

Last edited:
If you are buying it to be your daily driver, then go with the Copperhead, as you will just be adding more miles to it anyway.

If it's just to take out once in a while, then go with the black.

Coperhead around military bases. The parking sux and the parking lot dents and chips on a car with those miles want hurt as much as the black with only 7K.

Besides the bling factor on a military base with the coperhead will be great... :)

Oh yea, next time you change the underware (Stinker's words not mine) you can sell me the coperhead at a reduced price :)

If the Copperhead checks out OK, I'd go with that one.

eddie102870 said:
copperhead for sure

:dito:
Good luck with the decision. Would be proud with either one.:rock:

Silverback said:
If you are buying it to be your daily driver, then go with the Copperhead, as you will just be adding more miles to it anyway.

i think this is bad advice for one reason only, if you decide to sell it in a year and only put 10k miles or so on it there will be a bigger and better market for a black 03 with 17k the there will for an 05 copperhead with nearly 50k on the dial.

but if you know you are keeping it a long time (and be sure about this, i saved for 16 years to buy my 96 GTS, and i can tell you right now i am glad it gone) John's right mileage wont matter get the color you like.

PS, doesnt mean i dont miss it, i do. lifes just easier with out it.
GL

Silverback said:

i think this is bad advice for one reason only, if you decide to sell it in a year and only put 10k miles or so on it there will be a bigger and better market for a black 03 with 17k the there will for an 05 copperhead with nearly 50k on the dial.

but if you know you are keeping it a long time (and be sure about this, i saved for 16 years to buy my 96 GTS, and i can tell you right now i am glad it gone) John's right mileage wont matter get the color you like.

PS, doesnt mean i dont miss it, i do. lifes just easier with out it.
GL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back