It has begun!!!

Um, drugs my ass, that guy was possessed by evil. May God protect us all from grotesque acts of this kind.

They might as well shoot the guy in the hospital, I'm sure he's in the final stages of turning into a zombie!!

They might as well shoot the guy in the hospital, I'm sure he's in the final stages of turning into a zombie!!

That's exactly what I was thinking. They need to stop it before it becomes a real problem. Do they not know anything about how this zombie infection works??

That's exactly what I was thinking. They need to stop it before it becomes a real problem. Do they not know anything about how this zombie infection works??

It's a T Virus .... Quarantine and nuke the area ..:chain:

Now you're talking!!! Why aren't you in charge?

HAHAHA ! I'm working on it .....1st line of attack .. All existing L's are to report to the infected area and surround it ... all 10's near or in infected area need to report to decontamination check point to be test for the T Virus , Then transported to a safe location near Tampa , FL. After the 10's are evacuated, All L's will proceed into the infected zone and push the zombies to ground zero.. At that point the nukes will be launched destroying everything in a great ball of fire :chain:;):D

PS: Nighty Night L's:chain::D

Now you're talking!!! Why aren't you in charge?

HAHAHA ! I'm working on it .....1st line of attack .. All existing L's are to report to the infected area and surround it ... all 10's near or in infected area need to report to decontamination check point to be tested for the T Virus , Then transported to a safe location near Tampa , FL. After the 10's are evacuated, All L's will proceed into the infected zone and push the zombies to ground zero.. At that point the nukes will be launched destroying everything in a great ball of fire :chain:;):D

PS: Nighty Night L's:chain::D

More incidents about zombie like behavior...took this photo of my neighbor..do you think he needs some help?..or should I just grab my 12 gauge??..:confused:

http://

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back