Items for sale thread.......

Shocks, roe filler/breather, Hurst shifter.

All PM's responded too and texts with shipping prices..................ROE is pending.

BUMP.
1. Complete set of 5 OE Bilsteins with 12,000 miles on them,all hardware included $150+shipping.
2. Lloyd's mats, RC, used for shows only,in orig box, $75+shipping.
3. OE Hurst shifter, no knob, $25+shipping.

Just a fun Daily driver for now, a toy will come again later on in life, the truck was becoming more of a chore than fun, I guess the sad part is I don't miss it???????? Miss some of the things about it but don't miss owning it that's why I knew it was the right decision for me. Thought about it for a while.

Just a fun Daily driver for now, a toy will come again later on in life, the truck was becoming more of a chore than fun, I guess the sad part is I don't miss it???????? Miss some of the things about it but don't miss owning it that's why I knew it was the right decision for me. Thought about it for a while.
Stop avoiding the question sir, spill the beans
If he's not saying I suspect it is a diesel powered VW Beetle :rofl:

Shit I'd rock one with the way fuel prices are, limo tint on the Windows of course, can't actually be seen driving it.:D

You got the VW part right........probably the worst one for mileage though but still good.......

I know what it is, but I'm not telling......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back