Rick_R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few items sitting in my garage, open to best offers:

X-Metal Gen X Shifter
New NOAH truck cover
never installed 2"/4" x-metal drop
used fidanza flywheel

shoot me some offers! I WILL GET PICS UP TONIGHT!!

Rick

PM answered on the drop kit. The cover was $430 new to me but I have an offer pending on it, I will let you know if that does not go through.

Your RC is gonna look HOTT with that 2/4 drop kit Sig.. Make sure you post up pics when you install it. I could be wrong but I think Litemup has the 2/4 kit.

Items For Sale

Rick_R said:
I have a few items sitting in my garage, open to best offers:

X-Metal Gen X Shifter
New NOAH truck cover SOLD
never installed 2"/4" x-metal drop
used fidanza flywheel

shoot me some offers! I WILL GET PICS UP TONIGHT!!

Rick

cover is potentially sold, other items still available!

Rick

taking pictures Now,will post shortly

Attachments

• Shift-1.JPG
    Shift-1.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Shift-2.JPG
    Shift-2.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Shift-3.JPG
    Shift-3.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Shift-4.JPG
    Shift-4.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 2 to 4 Drop.JPG
    2 to 4 Drop.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Sent you a PM Rick. What is the best lowering stance from x-metal the 2x4 drop or the 1x2. What is the differnce in ride. Thanks for the input from you guys that have drop your trucks.

correct me if im wrong but that kit looks like it's the 1/2 lowering kit for the rc. the 2/4 lowering kit is for the quad cabs.

I didn't think the RC had 2/4 drop. How do you like the 1/2 drop is the ride good and how much do you think to have it installed. Your truck is a 1/2 correct because it looks great.

Stance

badmood said:
Sent you a PM Rick. What is the best lowering stance from x-metal the 2x4 drop or the 1x2. What is the differnce in ride. Thanks for the input from you guys that have drop your trucks.

That is a very subjective question, which is best. When I actually lowered mine it was not as low as the 2/4, but a lot of trucks look good with the 2/4, it is up to individual taste.

Rick

Lowering Kit

TheMoparConnection said:
correct me if im wrong but that kit looks like it's the 1/2 lowering kit for the rc. the 2/4 lowering kit is for the quad cabs.

The rear lowering block is 3.75 inches tall, so I suppose it is actually a 2"/3.75" inch kit.

I might be stupid but this is what x-metal sent me. Could you please help me understand.
Our Rc kit is 1.3 front and 2.224" rear.
That is the only way we offer it, so that it maintains ride quality and
handling. Our kits are not built for the looks aspect, but rather the
function and the looks are a secondary benefit.
Please let me know if I can help in any way.

thank you.
Gary
Evansville Super Bike Shop
812-477-1740
KTM-Polaris-Victory-Kawasaki-Schwinn
www.esuperbike.com
www.x-metal.com

Rear Block

Rick_R said:
The rear lowering block is 3.75 inches tall, so I suppose it is actually a 2"/3.75" inch kit.

My apologies to the board, I re-measured the rear block, it is 2.3 inches as Gary replied. My mistake and I apologize to the group here. I don't remember where I measured the 3 3/4" block or why it was stuck in memory, just getting old.

Again, my apologies, I will withdraw the items for sale.

Rick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back