It's almost midnight and I should be in bed...

Skyydiver

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Instead of sleeping I am up late, hanging out on this board...getting new ideas of how to spend money that I do not have.

For the love of God...these damn trucks are worse then a drug habit! And right now, I can't get a fix!!! :nurse:

-Joe

I hope you are all happy! Getting me addicted to this d@mn website! Ha!

Skyydiver said:
But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Instead of sleeping I am up late, hanging out on this board...getting new ideas of how to spend money that I do not have.

For the love of God...these damn trucks are worse then a drug habit! And right now, I can't get a fix!!! :nurse:

-Joe

how can you sleep with no mods ? :confused: :dontknow: :p :D

Welcome to our world. :D

belgiumbarry said:
how can you sleep with no mods ? :confused: :dontknow: :p :D

I think that is exactly my problem...I am feeling guilty because I have no mods. Although, I did order one of Boomers Gen X shifters last week...everyday I look out my front door for a package like a little kid looking under a Christmas tree!
:eek:

Soon you will be trying to get your post count up so you can be Viper Pwrd!:D:D:D

I know all about the addiction, you should see my credit card statement.

Bill.

I feel for you brother! It took me 3 days before I started modding mine... Seemed like forever! It is just a stage... Uhhhh never mind I still think about it every minute of the day :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back