ITS ARRIVED

DAVID

Reaction score
MY FIRST DAY WITH THE NEW 06 QUAD CAB,IVE HAD AN 04 REG CAB BEFORE
WHICH WAS GREAT BUT THE NEW QUAD CAB SEEMS SLOW THE AUTO GEARBOX SEEMS LAZY AND IF YOU KICK DOWN IT SEEMS TO HESITATE NOT NICE AT ALL REAR AXEL ALSO SEEMS TO WHINE ONLY HAVE 170 MILES ON IT SO WILL THINGS IMPROVE OR DO I HAVE A PROBLEM. I LIVE IN ENGLAND SO HAVE NO WARRENTY AND NO ONE TO COMPARE WITH.

Stage II pcm is a must on the QC's. Wake's them up alot. I've heard numbers around 50-80hp and 80-100tq in 1st and 2nd gears. I'm sure some of the QC guy's will chime in. Not sure what to do about the shift firmness other than a shift kit maybe. Congratz on the truck!!

Congratulations on the new truck David.

As VP said, get the PCM and then see how you like it. All the QC guys say it's the best bang for the buck.

congrats on the truck,and yes the stage II pcm will give more power and firm up the shifts.

congrats on the new wheels man. i would definately make the pcm your first purchase. everyone swears by them for the qc's. good luck with it

DAVID said:
WHICH WAS GREAT BUT THE NEW QUAD CAB SEEMS SLOW THE AUTO GEARBOX SEEMS LAZY AND IF YOU KICK DOWN IT SEEMS TO HESITATE NOT NICE AT ALL REAR AXEL ALSO SEEMS TO WHINE ONLY HAVE 170 MILES ON IT SO WILL THINGS IMPROVE OR DO I HAVE A PROBLEM. I LIVE IN ENGLAND SO HAVE NO WARRENTY AND NO ONE TO COMPARE WITH.

ALSO GIVE IT A FEW MORE MILES TO LOOSEN UP THE SYSTEM- I THINK IT WILL IMPROVE WITH A BREAKING IN PERIOD:eek: :dontknow:

Welcome!!! I was in london in November, didnt even see a pickup nevermind a SRT10 thats cool.

DAVID said:

Welcome David.... glad you like the truck....the quad is pushing a bit more weight...so HP/Weight ratio will get ya.
Computer will wake it up.:burnout:
It was really noticable when Dave and I were at the SRT Experience...stock vs. tuned and modded.... no comparison.

Welcome to the forum:rock:

NBT said:
It was really noticable when Dave and I were at the SRT Experience...stock vs. tuned and modded.... no comparison.
The SRT Track Experience trucks are stock, save for the BFG tires.

The only "Mopar-ized" vehicles at the SRT Track Experience are:
- Magnum (aka Man Wagon)
- Charger
- 300C
- Jeep
...and of course the Competition Coupe. :)

The Mopar-ized vehicles (intake, exhaust, suspension upgrade) are the ones with the big MOPAR sticker across the top of the back window.

Back on topic:
Don't we have a couple of members in the UK?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back