Its finally for sale

I would be a cool show truck........

But would do well on the roads hear

For some reason, the actual photos almost look like cartoons.

/Not a fan of anything lowered THAT much...

Definitly all show and no go, gotta weigh 6k with all that extra shit. Your right I have seen that thing all over magzines and shit also.

At least he didn't wreck a real VCA edition, I believe this truck started life as a red one. Still think it looks like crap though

Am I the only one who see's the awesome work that was put into this badass truck??? If I had 35k I would be all over it...

FerrariTruck said:
Am I the only one who see's the awesome work that was put into this badass truck??? If I had 35k I would be all over it...

no you're not... and to the ricer comment... yeah like ricers really came up with race strips, matching interior, and grounded trucks....... That was all born right here in the states by white people. Now if hey had neon everywhere along with V-Tec stickers left and right... i could see calling it a ricer owned pos.

KINGMADE said:
no you're not... and to the ricer comment... yeah like ricers really came up with race strips, matching interior, and grounded trucks....... That was all born right here in the states by white people. Now if hey had neon everywhere along with V-Tec stickers left and right... i could see calling it a ricer owned pos.

Yep they do....ricers just know how to make it look silly...and this truck is as silly lookin as they get....but remember..that is a IMO.....if someone else likes it, well....that's OK.....:)

WOW..he raised the engine:dontknow: .... And it has a steel driveshaft:congrats: Sorry I moved from the Los Angeles area 2 years ago because i was tired of seeing trucks like that!

Westxsrt10 said:
WOW..he raised the engine:dontknow: .... And it has a steel driveshaft:congrats: Sorry I moved from the Los Angeles area 2 years ago because i was tired of seeing trucks like that!

Really? Its all the bMW's, mercedez, and escalades that make me sick...Not to mention all the chevy trucks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back