Its FRIDAY!

eddie102870 said:
are they here yet?...lol cant wait to see the challenger with these on it.
P3200017.jpg

Yep, baddass, for sure! They look great on Chargers too. :rock:

Black Venom-'04 said:
Tony Nice Stuff ! Guess im going to half to break the bank, Like The Step Sides :rock: :rock: :rock:
the sides would look killer powdered white with commemoritive edition on them:)

I come back in the hopes of finding stuff like this...when I get to Great Lakes, Ill. in December...I will be ordering truck parts like nobody's business. And YOU KNOW that I will be getting some new rims! ;)

Hawaii is awesome for curb rash...:(

And those Door Sills are WHACK! I'm gonna get some of those...and I want some Badges, and I want some shifter handles....oh wait, I gotta a QC....and I want some....:D:D:D

Brat said:
Tony when will you have a list of interior stuff ready?
still doing more underhood right now, but also fabing up stuff for the interior, takes a little time being a one man show, but they are comming along nicely

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
still doing more underhood right now, but also fabing up stuff for the interior, takes a little time being a one man show, but they are comming along nicely
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

NICE ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Damn Tony,that's some mighty sweet stuff right there !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Awesome Brother! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Man, you have been holding out:D

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I will take one of those fuse cover with the viper head logo in blue. PLEASE!!!!

TNVIPER said:
100_1487.jpg

Let me know how much Stink....dang you!!:mad:
now we can and will do anything custom on any of them and depending on what you want NO xtra charge

but at the moment finishing up some of the rest, for stock, and working on the site to update a TON of things, so hopefully most can order right off the sight ,

but will still take reg orders good sir:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back