Its FRIDAY!

MoparMan84 said:
what all would be changed and upgraded to make it one?
normally it would be a customer that brings me the vehicle and we do upgrades to interior exterior, performance upgrades, but we can do the front badge allready and working on a rectangular badge for the sides or rear

been thinking on this for a week or so, I have some truely loyal customers, and I have thought about keeping them numbered and keeping detailed info on each one.

but the badges I can probably do , and stuff like the stainless, kick panels, any of the billet stuff is no problem

yessir I sure did, and working on it today , and as a matter of fact I am working harrd in the shop today getting all of yours done:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yessir I sure did, and working on it today , and as a matter of fact I am working harrd in the shop today getting all of yours done:)
Thanks alot tony.

DevilDawg3097 said:
How much for the 20" with black powder coat inlay?
the wheels?
let me check on it buddy, not much if not mistaken, but will have to check on it for ya, I am thinking about $200 or $210 but will check to be sure.

but got a full plate so I wil lget back with ya this evening:D :heeeelllllooooo:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the wheels?
let me check on it buddy, not much if not mistaken, but will have to check on it for ya, I am thinking about $200 or $210 but will check to be sure.

but got a full plate so I wil lget back with ya this evening:D :heeeelllllooooo:
Take your time bud:p cuz I got some stuff cooking too:D if all goes well your gonna have to hire your wife:heeeelllllooooo::p:rock::D

Dang everythign is looking good Tony! It there a way that i could send some stuff i already bought like the throttle body and get it powder coated befor i install it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back