Jacks F2 Procharger setup pics

Thanks to all for your positive comments.

I am really proud of what we have done.

This will truly be the best looking underhood ride I have ever owned, so far.

Yes there will be more if I am still standing to start more unnecessary projects.
I really love building HotRods.
When I get the Silver truck and the Chevelle on the track, I would like to do a 41 Willys or a 69-70 El Camino.
The Willys would have to be old school gasser style, the El Camino would be a old school design with a single turboed small black, 500-600 RWHP 700R4 and a nine inch.

I finally got Jacks trans back from G-force friday, its installed and im waiting on an opening at the tuners shop.
Justin

Who is the tuner? You should buy his operation, alter the schedule, run Jack's truck...then sell the business at a profit!

What are you thinking Justin? Get with the program!

Stinker said:
Hey Prof, i think all three of them are trying to make up for a small pee pee:D

"I might have baby penis syndrome! but by gosh! I got a big ass motor to make up for it!":marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
i really wanted to get a custom tag for the truck that said SMLPNIS...but since the business pays for it, and it's on a commercial policy, and customers would see it...i didn't think it a wise choice...:D :D

I am amazed every time I look at those pictures.... The detail is fantastic. :rock: Just look at all the hard tubing for the nitrous and fuel..... such attention to detail. That has been SERIOUSLY lacking in some other shop's "high dollar" installs. Justin is really King Of The Hill, IMO. :congrats: I've looked at these 15-20 times now, and I keep spotting little bits that are exquisite. :)

Jacks motor has something pretty major internally wrong, we dont know what yet, but the builder wants it back. We never had a chance to make any power with it. Doms truck is getting new head gaskets, it seems 22+ psi on cometics and head studs is not a long lasting combination lol. The drivers side gasket blew out just on a coolant passage, (no coolant in cylinder) but we are replacing both regardless. Since its had alot of dyno pulls and a little track time on 20+ psi, im not overly suprised, just hoped it would last longer. The people at cometic had never heard of someone making 1400whp on head gaskets and studs, they were amazed and asked to see the gaskets when I remove them.
Justin

Who did the engine build for FstJack...I am a little afraid of the answer...please reassure me...

I dont want to throw anyone under the bus or for them to feel I am doing so. If Jack wants to post that is up to him. It is definitely out of the ordinary to have issues with this builders products.
Justin

see post #8

disclaimer- not trying to start anything with anyone. the info was posted already.

yea i'm pretty sure i just Cam in my paints a lil bit :D :marchmellow:

ilke the all silver look looks really clean :congrats:

and i take it the "DOM"inator has to do with with beating Doms truck :D

thats some rivarly right there :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back