Jeep Owners

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So right now I currently drive an 08 Jeep Commander Sport and I will be needing tires by the end of summer. the size is 245/65 r17 (stock). does anyone own a jeep with this tire size and what tires would you recommend. Ive been looking around and found a few but nothin beats owner feedback. I need something with a good winter tread since winter lasts for several months here in CO

05RamSRTkid said:
So right now I currently drive an 08 Jeep Commander Sport and I will be needing tires by the end of summer. the size is 245/65 r17 (stock). does anyone own a jeep with this tire size and what tires would you recommend. Ive been looking around and found a few but nothin beats owner feedback. I need something with a good winter tread since winter lasts for several months here in CO
are you wanting bigger or are you staying with the stock size. bf goodrich KAO's are a good riding all terrain tire my wife's jeep has goodyear wranglers on them from the factory she wont let me swap them out till they wear out. gonna go with a tire and wheel set up of mickey thompson's make it look likea jeep...lol

Im trying to stay stock but with a more aggressive tread pattern. I know going a little bigger can mean offsetting the speedometer which I am not too worried about. The Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor seem to be one of the best. I havent looked at MT's i'll have to check them out. thanks

05RamSRTkid said:
Im trying to stay stock but with a more aggressive tread pattern. I know going a little bigger can mean offsetting the speedometer which I am not too worried about. The Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor seem to be one of the best. I havent looked at MT's i'll have to check them out. thanks
FOR THE MONEY BF GOODRICH KAO'S ARE ABOUT THE BEST FOR RIDE AND ALL TERRAIN TREAD WEAR

have you went to tire rack .com and looked them up? I knwo if you keep digging a littel you find a section of owner feedback, mileage feedback noise and so on,

it helped a ton picking out the tires on our 4 runner, we ended up with a set of generals, they seemed to have some great feedback for the 4 runners.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back