Jeep SRT8 Photos

500hpvanillagorilla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a lot of requests for pictures of the new ride, so I thought I would throw some up for ya! I miss the truck (a little), but this thing is just too sweeeeet:rock:

DSC_0827.jpg

DSC_0828.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

nice jeep ,,but truck is way cooler ,,i want a srt jeep or chally ,but i wont give up truck ,,less than a year to pay off truck ,,,then i will buy a chally or jeep for a DD;)

Niiiiiiiice jeep... funny how the fastest of the SRT-8 lineup is the jeep and none of the cars...

NickGuyver said:
Niiiiiiiice jeep... funny how the fastest of the SRT-8 lineup is the jeep and none of the cars...

Not quite....The Jeep is quicker in the 1/8th but cant keep up the quarter.....but the Jeep is my favorate...

Very sweet....:rock: If I was to sell the beast which I have thought about more than once, the jeep would be next in line..;) Watch out for those snow pile melt off's, looks like you just cleaned her.

Looks sweet reminds me of my Trailblazer SS.. Kina miss it but haven't got to spend much time in the SRT 10 yet..

Nice Jeep. Trying to talk momma into one, when her Honda Pilot is paid off, lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back