Jeep SRT8 prices

ya im gonna have to tell him to take it to the dealer if you say it handles like that . this one deff has problems...

NBT said:
Bone & I ran the Jeep's hard...including the slalom at the SRT EXP. Handled great IMHO.... had "some" roll on it, but with a drop.....got to be rock solid.
Great vid BTW...had a peek when you first posted it....looks like you ran her through her paces rather well.
Definatly a blast to push her through the cones...spring rate in roll was actually pretty good.....got to be a riot on a full course.

Yeah, as fun as they were at the Track Experience, the road course was a totally different deal. One big difference, though. Unlike the Track Experience, this was my own Jeep so there was a lot more at risk. Lots of fun!!! :D

Well,
I finally decided on the 2007 Yukon. We bought a loaded SLT 4WD for 8K below sticker and brought it home last night. As I said before, the wife and I already have our own performance vehicles. So some luxury was in order for us. It has 20" wheels, all power, heated leather, DVD, XM, climate control, stabilitrac handling, etc, etc, etc...

The Yukon is awesome...rides like a dream and has every option. We couldn't be more happy with it. :rock:

Thats an AWSOME price. The Jeep dealership up here said they would find me one, but they couldn't sell it without a 10K markup!!!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

ViperTruck2933 said:
The Jeep does run pretty damn well. But this will be our family vehicle and I actually need a little bit more room than our current Jeep Grand Cherokee. So I am also considering a new Yukon or Tahoe. I can get a fully loaded one for low to mid 40K.

We already have fast vehicles with our Ram SRT10 (mine) and 2000 Corvette (hers). So the performance is not the primary consideration. But if they hit me with an offer I can't refuse on the Jeep SRT8 we just might have to go for it.:dontknow:
Get a Commander with the Hemi... I LOVE mine!!!! Very comfortable ride, just wish mine had the Hemi!!!!

VipeMe said:
Thats an AWSOME price. The Jeep dealership up here said they would find me one, but they couldn't sell it without a 10K markup!!!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

That's Washington State for ya bro. Nothing but crap here sells for below MSRP. All the decent vehicles like SRTs and the like have the damn second stickers jacking the price up. You think Spokane is bad, try buying a new vehicle in western Washington. I saw a new SRT at the dealer that is replacing my rearend for $57000!! They have two of them, and you know what? When I go back there this week, I am sure one or both will be sold!! Too damn many millionaires around here driving up the price of every damn thing!!

Greg

Back