Jeep srt8 style exhaust

Wasn't Stinker playing around with offering all different types of rear bumpers coupled with exhaust exits?

I have been looking but have not found it so thought I would ask. Has anyone done there exhaust like a jeep srt8 with both pipes out the center? I am planing this with 5" tips as with doing a custom hitch to hide behind bumper with a flip down tag to access the hitch.

What are you guys thoughts on this?:dontknow:

just my .02$...5 inch tips would be too big unless you cut further up into the bumper.....the quad tips in the center are tits!!!

I like the srt jeep style picture. looks clean and simple. the 4 tips just looks to busy.

Just got my truck back with the modifyed bumper.
i went for the same as ViperJeff posted.

Its set for exhaust next week.

Should i go 5" tips?
What do you think?

Should i go 5" tips?
What do you think?

Tip OD has a direct connection with pecker size and age. Anything larger than stock equates to a smaller pecker and younger age. 5" OD would be a disaster.

I would like to fill in the factory exhaust exit with no tips at all in rear. Just good ole hidden turn downs. Where can I find a used rear bumper cover that won't cost me a arm and a leg?

I would like to fill in the factory exhaust exit with no tips at all in rear. Just good ole hidden turn downs. Where can I find a used rear bumper cover that won't cost me a arm and a leg?

Been there and done it ;)
You can try Viper Wrecking like X2
And see about damaged ones. Also look at many other cars that share similar curvature. They about all roll under like our bumpers. ;)

Should i go 5" tips?
What do you think?

Go big, be different. I had 4 1/2 on my truck they looked good.

I seen a few jeeps with 5's on them also. I don't know how **** size is compared to tips on a exhaust :confused::confused:

I guess some people like small, when they see it in their hand every day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back