Jensen In dash DVD Player 9311

MAka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling this and finally decided I need to go back to stock for the last time. Up for sale is the Jensen in dash dvd player. The model number is 9311. It plays MP3s, DVDs, and Cds and its satalite radio ready. I will include the ipod connector for it and all the manuals and the box. The clear film is still over the screen. There is no scratches at all on this. Ive had it for a month now and I really see no need for me to have a DVD player. I will include the antenna adapter, dodge ram 02-05 wire harness, the radio surround to mount it and everything that came with the stereo. This stereo is awesome and I will send you the bypass code so you can ground the park wire and play DVDs while driving (I have nothing to do with this) and you can watch pirated (bootleg) movies on it. Has a lot of AV wires in the rear to hook up reverse cameras and game systems. This whole package cost $500 but Im letting it go for $410. I really need the cash right now. Paypal only and hoping to sell this ASAP!

Heres a link on it
http://www.amazon.com/Dash-DVD-Rece...r_1/104-8461734-2247941?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

does your truck have the infinity system in it?the reason i ask,i have been trying to find the wiring harness adaptor to install a aftermarket unit in my 05 srt.i have not had any luck yet.they have a kit for the 04 models but they changed it in 05(go figure!)at this moment i havn`t found(an easy)way to install a aftermarket unit without having to totally rewire the system.and to tell ya the truth it ain`t worth all that f-in hassel.:D

my speakers are rewired my 4 speakers and I bypassed the 3 in the dash which are blown anyways. I have an aftermarket amp in my truck.

Dennis, looks like you will have to give me the new system so i can put it in my 04....i hate to take it, but i will, i guess:D

RedRamRules said:
Can someone install it without taking it to a shop?
Yup, but it will take some time to run new wiring to the speakers

Asking $390 shipped, need the money asap.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back