jet chip

gunu

Reaction score
hey guys i had got a jet chip installed stage 2 when i first purchased truck,05 qc , i noticed a little better throttle response thats all ... is this thing garbage ? did notice big difference with headers installed though :p ... thinking of yanking it out and getting sct...

Whats a jet chip?????

gunu said:
hey guys i had got a jet chip installed stage 2 when i first purchased truck,05 qc , i noticed a little better throttle response thats all ... is this thing garbage ? did notice big difference with headers installed though :p ... thinking of yanking it out and getting sct...

yank it get a sct tune

jet chip = garbage:toilet:

STC = zoom zoom:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

We can reflash you pcm also, we've fixed our flash price for the SRT10 truck people to $450 . The SCT is nice if you want to be able to switch your tunes, but the actual calibration is the same wheter it is loaded through the SCT hand held or flashed on my bench. When SCT released the Dodge tuning software and hand held programmers, I just ported over the calibrations that I already had to the SCT format, so that they could loaded into the SCT handheld programmers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back