JMB CAI and Magnaflow Installed

GySgt USMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently stationed in my hometown of Oklahoma Cit
Less than a month into owning my 2005 Silver QC and the mod bug has already taken it's fill out of my checkbook. I just installed my new CAI and magnaflow cat back from JMB.

Not being too mechanically inclined, the CAI took me about 1.5 hours to install but I love the way that the CAI looks and the exhuast sounds awesome.

Thanks, Justin, the CAI and exhaust look great. :rock:

Attachments

• CAI.jpg
    CAI.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 167
  • CAI2.jpg
    CAI2.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 95
  • New Exhaust.jpg
    New Exhaust.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 94
congrats man!! im thinking into get me a magnaflow too! maybe jmb cai too

Looks excellent, sir!
("A jelly donut, Private Pyle?!!?" LOL)

I'm quite content with my JMB CAI. Looks (just like GySgt's) and sounds awesome.

GySgt USMC said:
Thanks, Brat.

I would definitely look into the Magnaflow, DRam. It seems that most of the truck owners on this forum have bought the Magna Flow and there is a reason for it. It sounds absolutely awesome. :rock:

yes def!! i agreed! i was thinking about two choice to go with mopar or magnaflow exhaust but most guys in here said go with magnaflow and alot of them seems does own it, include you! haha so i am going for it! and the price from x-metal, $439, sound like a great deal!! did u got your from x-metal too??

justin, i bet he must feels very happy for get these from you and his own magnaflow! well i am jealous of him.... lol

DRamSrt10 said:
yes def!! i agreed! i was thinking about two choice to go with mopar or magnaflow exhaust but most guys in here said go with magnaflow and alot of them seems does own it, include you! haha so i am going for it! and the price from x-metal, $439, sound like a great deal!! did u got your from x-metal too??

No, DRam, I bought all of my stuff from Justin (JMB). Whether you buy from him or x-metal I do not think that you will be disappointed. Without having any previous exposure to the Viper engine before, my truck now sounds like I always imagined a V-10 would. Take care, man.

Clint I feel that the magnaflow is the single best mod you can do on this truck. You cannot beat it for the money..............the tone changes your UPS sounding truck to the beast that it is!!

Glad you ponyed up and got er done. With Justins CAI and the magnaflow..........your not gonna want to go home, the tone is just too sweet.....you'll just keep driving!! LOL

damn......after see u said that it make me want one NOW of these maganflow!!!! :D :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Clint I feel that the magnaflow is the single best mod you can do on this truck. You cannot beat it for the money..............the tone changes your UPS sounding truck to the beast that it is!!

Glad you ponyed up and got er done. With Justins CAI and the magnaflow..........your not gonna want to go home, the tone is just too sweet.....you'll just keep driving!! LOL

You're absolutely right, Maui. It's so easy to create reasons to get out of the house now so that I can drive/listen to it.

GySgt USMC said:
You're absolutely right, Maui. It's so easy to create reasons to get out of the house now so that I can drive/listen to it.

Nearly 3 years I have had this truck..........and I still feel that way.

BTW.........love the quote in your sig line!!:)

patrick

Hey maui how did your computer flash go?? feel any difference been thinking in getting one but im not sure if it worth the $$$.

GySgt USMC said:
Less than a month into owning my 2005 Silver QC and the mod bug has already taken it's fill out of my checkbook. I just installed my new CAI and magnaflow cat back from JMB.

Not being too mechanically inclined, the CAI took me about 1.5 hours to install but I love the way that the CAI looks and the exhuast sounds awesome.

Thanks, Justin, the CAI and exhaust look great. :rock:

Looks really good :driver: Thanks for sharing.

Justin has some great product's for sure

speedaddict said:
Hey maui how did your computer flash go?? feel any difference been thinking in getting one but im not sure if it worth the $$$.

Love it dude!!! I only have had it in for a few days but it does make a difference. Truck pulls harder for sure. Fan comes on at 180`. With the catless mids and pcm, truck feels brand new..........very torquey.......maybe its an exhaust leak but I swear I hear a little cam sound now!:dontknow: at idle!!! I love these two upgrades.........well spent money.

If you want to cheap out.......do what I did. Wait till somebody sells their truck and pars out their mods. Got my pcm from Hamrhead and my pipes (brand new) from Moparracing............and saved a few bengi's!!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Nearly 3 years I have had this truck..........and I still feel that way.

BTW.........love the quote in your sig line!!:)

patrick

Yeah, I can't see myself ever getting rid of this truck. My Father took the 3.5 road trip with me to go buy (he is retired and has nothing better to do) and he has already offered to buy it if I get tired of it.

I don't think that will ever be an issue. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back