JMB CAI

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally ordered my cold air intake. i can't wait to get it installed. I was wondering if any of you have had problems with Cold Air Intakes in the rain. I keep hearing stroies about them sucking up to much water and messing up the engine. I will post up some pics as some as i get it installed. Justin rocks..:rock:

Rains like a som bitch in florida.No problems to report!! They do look sweet!!!

Great product ...

Just installed mine a few weeks ago ....... Looks great, sounds great ....
Did you get the Catch can as well .......... What Color?

HPIM0575sm.jpg

I had a local Vinyl guy to the sticker. If you need any tips on the install, be glad to help ...... PM me or Post ....

Jim

I'm waiting for mine from JMB too.. can't wait to get it (and the catch can). Did you get the Glossy Red or the "Glossy Red Wrinkle"? I went with the latter since Justin said it matched the valve cover color/texture better.

Ooh electric blue,, that'd be cool to see.. make sure to snap some pics mxzx!! or you could come to Bud Park in Leduc on Friday ;)

Drove in more rain than i wanted too and no probelms yet & by the way Justins kit is kick ass you picked the right one.

ViperPoweredRam said:
Yes i got the catch can too, in gloss red.

Sweet Same as I got .. Check out the radiator drain hose redirection. The original hose goes right over the CAI. Bought a 90 degree hose, a 3/8" plastic barbed fitting, cut away about 5" of the old hose, and it tucks everything away from the CAI. Picked up a JMB radiator cover and it hides a lot of Junk and hoses as well.

Jim

ohiosrt10 said:
I'm waiting for mine from JMB too.. can't wait to get it (and the catch can). Did you get the Glossy Red or the "Glossy Red Wrinkle"? I went with the latter since Justin said it matched the valve cover color/texture better.

Hey ohio, can you confirm your above statement?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back