JMB Catch can??

pm.racing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a JMB catch can and a Volant CAI, I'm having fun trying to find a spot to install it and I want it right?? Any ideas :confused:

Picture141.jpg

Picture143.jpg

IMG00105-20090904-1856.jpg

Cool, its ok, there I was worried about being a pain in that spot? also why did ya put a breaher on the second valve cover instead of running thed tubing from the kit?
Thanks

pm.racing said:
Cool, its ok, there I was worried about being a pain in that spot? also why did ya put a breaher on the second valve cover instead of running thed tubing from the kit?
Thanks

i bought my Catch can from another member here a while back " thanks TNVIPER " - i didnt have a kit :)

me and my dad ran the tubing, and i already had the breather :)

the breather vents the can collects :)

Ahh ok, JMB kit itself vents both covers to the can (I believe) was just hoping to mount off the box but dont see many options....

pm.racing said:
Ahh ok, JMB kit itself vents both covers to the can (I believe) was just hoping to mount off the box but dont see many options....

i have mine vented to both covers as well :)

mounted off the box is not so bad - i know there were a few other member that mounted the catch can next to the radiator

Yea I just cant see where I can pull that off it looks like the box will be on top of it....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back