JMB Catless Mandrel Bent Midpipes are finally here!

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I know some of you have been waiting, but they are finally within sight. I installed a set on MoSRT's truck yesterday and checked my template on his truck as well to verfiy fit. The midpipes bolted up without any problems, they slid right in to his exhaust and had plenty of clearance on all obstacles. Heres the details on the pipes:

-Bolts up to stock manifolds or direct replacement shorty headers (bassanis, etc.)
-Bolts up to stock catback or aftermarket catbacks designed for the factory midpipes
-Made from 3" aluminized steel mandrel bent tubing
-High Temp Powdercoated in your choice of satin silver or satin black
-Heavy 3/8" thick flanges for the manifold side
-Less bends and restrictions than any other pipes on the market. Only 3 45 degree angles per pipe.
-Mechanical 02 sims included
-All 4 02 bungs welded in, and an extra bung welded in with a plug (to add a wideband 02 meter, etc.)
-No loss of ground clearance, they tuck up very nicely underneath.

*Very Cool Feature* : I will also make these pipes with a 3" slip on end on them, so if you want to hack the 2.5" reducers off of your magnaflow catback (or other 3" direct deplacement catback), you will have a true 3" exhaust system. No longer do you have to live with a 3" midpipe going to a 2.5" bottleneck, then back to 3" on the catback (Or pay an exhaust shop to hack up your new midpipes). This will be a $25 extra cost option because the slip connectors are more expensive, and the clamps are $10 each (3" wide stainless band clamps). The only drawback here is that your stock midpipes would no longer work if you wanted to swap them for emissions, etc.

100_1913.JPG

100_1914.JPG

100_1918.JPG

100_1919.JPG

So, whats the price? Well, normal price is going to be the "viper tax" free price of $375 plus shipping. However from now until April 15th, Im going to offer a Group Buy price of $335 plus shipping. Shipping looks to be approximately $40 to the lower 48 states (Packed in a BIG box). Im also going to offer an even better deal if you buy the Magnaflow Catback and Bassani Headers at the same time. Normal price is $490 for the catback and $985 for the headers, Im going to take an additional $25 off of those prices and I'll modify the magnaflow catback for you if you want (no need to break out your sawzall!). So $1785 plus shipping gets you a complete exhaust system with headers.

These will start shipping late next week, if your interested in a set, you can email me at [email protected] or call me with a credit card at 314-540-1541. I will need to know the color you would like (silver or black), and if you want them for a direct replacement or for a modified 3" catback. I'll also have these on my site very soon, so you will be able to order them there (Price will show as regular, but your card will be charged the GB price).

Thanks
Justin

WHAT KIND OF MOD'S TO THE MAGNAFLOW DO YOU NEED TO MAKE ??
PRICE GOOD FOR RC & QC ?? LOOKS SWEET.
BIG SOUND DIFF.??

I am seriously thinking about purchasing the entire exhaust system and headers. I have a 2005 QC with stock exhaust. What kind of modifications can I get done on the catbacks? Does this kit come with all the parts to do a complete swap or do I need any other parts that don't come with your kit?

Brad Michel
Michel Productions
[email protected]
beep BEEP!:burnout:

wont grow old said:
LOOKS SWEET.
BIG SOUND DIFF.??

No cats equals big sound difference...........a deeper tone, and you do hear it in the cab through all the gears...........WOT , even more so. You cannot hide from your neighbors now, they will know your coming for sure!!:burnout:

Pipes looks awesome Justin......like the extra bung idea too!!

patrick

wont grow old said:
WHAT KIND OF MOD'S TO THE MAGNAFLOW DO YOU NEED TO MAKE ??
PRICE GOOD FOR RC & QC ?? LOOKS SWEET.
BIG SOUND DIFF.??

You dont have to modify anything unless you want the true 3" setup. In that case, you just need to cut off the reducer ends of the catback, keeping as much 3" pipe as possible.

The mids are the same for either RC or QC, the QC's use an extension pipe to hook to the catback.

Also I forgot to add this, if you want the true 3" system for a QC, I will supply the extensions for an additional $35. Heres the problem, I only have a RC to work off of, so the first person to send me a pic of the extension pipe with a tape measure on it, so I know exactly how long to make them, gets these for free (or a $35 credit towards an order).

Removing the cats will defnitely increase the sound level, but its not going to be rediculously loud. I have headers with catless mids and a magnaflow muffler setup on my own truck and its very easy to talk on a cell or to the person next to you, especially on the highway. Around town is where it will be the most noticable.

The full system will include everything, no extra bolts, gaskets, etc. will be needed.

Thanks!
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I know some of you have been waiting, but they are finally within sight. I installed a set on MoSRT's truck yesterday and checked my template on his truck as well to verfiy fit. The midpipes bolted up without any problems, they slid right in to his exhaust and had plenty of clearance on all obstacles. Heres the details on the pipes:

-Bolts up to stock manifolds or direct replacement shorty headers (bassanis, etc.)
-Bolts up to stock catback or aftermarket catbacks designed for the factory midpipes
-Made from 3" aluminized steel mandrel bent tubing
-High Temp Powdercoated in your choice of satin silver or satin black
-Heavy 3/8" thick flanges for the manifold side
-Less bends and restrictions than any other pipes on the market. Only 3 45 degree angles per pipe.
-Mechanical 02 sims included
-All 4 02 bungs welded in, and an extra bung welded in with a plug (to add a wideband 02 meter, etc.)
-No loss of ground clearance, they tuck up very nicely underneath.

*Very Cool Feature* : I will also make these pipes with a 3" slip on end on them, so if you want to hack the 2.5" reducers off of your magnaflow catback (or other 3" direct deplacement catback), you will have a true 3" exhaust system. No longer do you have to live with a 3" midpipe going to a 2.5" bottleneck, then back to 3" on the catback (Or pay an exhaust shop to hack up your new midpipes). This will be a $25 extra cost option because the slip connectors are more expensive, and the clamps are $10 each (3" wide stainless band clamps). The only drawback here is that your stock midpipes would no longer work if you wanted to swap them for emissions, etc.

So, whats the price? Well, normal price is going to be the "viper tax" free price of $375 plus shipping. However from now until April 15th, Im going to offer a Group Buy price of $335 plus shipping. Shipping looks to be approximately $40 to the lower 48 states (Packed in a BIG box). Im also going to offer an even better deal if you buy the Magnaflow Catback and Bassani Headers at the same time. Normal price is $490 for the catback and $985 for the headers, Im going to take an additional $25 off of those prices and I'll modify the magnaflow catback for you if you want (no need to break out your sawzall!). So $1785 plus shipping gets you a complete exhaust system with headers.

These will start shipping late next week, if your interested in a set, you can email me at [email protected] or call me with a credit card at 314-540-1541. I will need to know the color you would like (silver or black), and if you want them for a direct replacement or for a modified 3" catback. I'll also have these on my site very soon, so you will be able to order them there (Price will show as regular, but your card will be charged the GB price).

Thanks
Justin

sounds like a great deal -- especially the cost of shipping !!!!!!!!!:D

JUSTIN YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!!

dude you are gonna make me go out and buy another truck just to build a dang

JBM custom ride:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
JUSTIN YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!!

dude you are gonna make me go out and buy another truck just to build a dang

JBM custom ride:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
How bout a "JMB" custom ride....dang non-spelling hillbilly. :p How hard is it to spell JMB? :D :D :D

JMB Justin said:
Also I forgot to add this, if you want the true 3" system for a QC, I will supply the extensions for an additional $35. Heres the problem, I only have a RC to work off of, so the first person to send me a pic of the extension pipe with a tape measure on it, so I know exactly how long to make them, gets these for free (or a $35 credit towards an order).

Justin

Justin, I'm assuming you need pics of both pipes (left and right side). And just for clarification, you do mean the pipes between the mids and the actual catback, right?

outnumbered said:
Justin, I'm assuming you need pics of both pipes (left and right side). And just for clarification, you do mean the pipes between the mids and the actual catback, right?

Quads have an extra couple feet between the mids and the catback due to longer configuration

the Rc;s dont

Yesterday our friend Justin installed the first set of mandrel bend midpipes on my truck. Let me tell you I have one word for you guys and gals, swweetttttt. He installe them yesterday while I was working. He called me and said they were quiet up to around 2500rpm and he said they get a little loud. So I swing by his shop last night late after I got off work(around 10:00pm). I start the truck and I think no not really much difference between now and before they were added. So I start driving home, I get out on the open highway I rail into the throttle and it sounds like a freaken nascar,and again sweetttttt. I roll into my garage and crawl under my truck to see his work and oh my god the craftsmanship is amazing. The pipes are perfectly smooth,the pipes are tucked up tight light the oem's were, the bends are mandrel and perfect and the powdercoat(silver)looks amazing. I just want to say thanks to Justin for an oustanding job,as always!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
I am seriously thinking about purchasing the entire exhaust system and headers. I have a 2005 QC with stock exhaust. What kind of modifications can I get done on the catbacks? Does this kit come with all the parts to do a complete swap or do I need any other parts that don't come with your kit?

Brad Michel
Michel Productions
[email protected]
beep BEEP!:burnout:

I got to tell you that's going to be sweet:rock:

Justin...very nice as usual:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back