JMB Fascia Saver, Available Now!!!

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Decided to start a new thread with pics of the finished product. Its made from 1/8" very flexible black plastic, so when it scraps it will still be black. Works great, already drug mine on a driveway approcah and no damage to the fascia, and just the usual scrapes on the bottom of the saver. If you got in on the prebuy, yours is already on the way. I have not confirmed fit on an 06, but will this week. Price is $99 shipped to the lower 48 states. They are not on the website yet, so for now you can either paypal to [email protected] or call with a credit card at 314-540-1541.
Thanks!

DSC00779.JPG

DSC00781.JPG

DSC00783.JPG

Just a suggestion Justin...You might take some pictures showing it from below.....some may not know what you are talking about....I know I am a little "slow" sometimes and may have not understood what this was if I had not read your other thread when you were developing this...

Black1 said:
That is a JMB Design as well... Check out his web site. :)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Justin, have you fitted it on the 06 yet and can you make the piece stick out about an inch or more forward and add some turn buckles? It would definitley give it that splitter look.

I test fit on an 06 yesterday and its not even close. With the lack of sales and having invested more than Ive gotten out of this fascia saver deal, im calling it quits on them before making them for an 06. Im tired of loosing money on new projects, so this will probably be one of the last.
Justin

Justin if you have one left I'll take it....shoot me a PM and let me know

JMB Justin said:
I test fit on an 06 yesterday and its not even close. With the lack of sales and having invested more than Ive gotten out of this fascia saver deal, im calling it quits on them before making them for an 06. Im tired of loosing money on new projects, so this will probably be one of the last.
Justin

its understandable justin, but alot of people wont buy till they see it out on a few trucks. I ordered mine right away cause even though i hardly use to scrape my front bumper when it was higher now that its lowered it happens quite often. I just hate dragging the front bumper, makes me cringe.

Justin

Understandable. If you decide otherwise, let me know. Or shoot me a PM for the price of a one off, turn buckles included.

Well folks Justin installed my facia protector today and it fits great. I was glad I got it from him when I pulled into the car wash after leaving his shop today. Another A1 product from JMB!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again Justin for the awesome service.

on a side note I will have to get some pics of my engine. Justin and Marty did a awesome job for me powdercoating it. You guys rock.:rock:

Guaging interest on these, I am out of stock but would make another batch of them if there is interest. Post up and let me know,
Thanks
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Guaging interest on these, I am out of stock but would make another batch of them if there is interest. Post up and let me know,
Thanks
Justin

Justin I ordered one from you when i also bought a centerforce clutch but never got the fascia saver...I never checked to see if you charged me on it since i think you said you charge when they ship out...Just wondering what came about it

JMB Justin said:
Thanks
Justin

i could use one for a 05 you could jus send it with all the other stuff

FerrariTruck said:
Justin I ordered one from you when i also bought a centerforce clutch but never got the fascia saver...I never checked to see if you charged me on it since i think you said you charge when they ship out...Just wondering what came about it

looking into this, sorry
Justin

I'm having these cut so they will be available again very soon, pm me if your wanting one please
Thanks
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back