JMB Line Lock kit, wrinkle red, brand new

HaroldD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased this sometime back, but I don't see it getting installed anytime soon.:stupido2:

So, it's up for grabs. Current price looks like $250 plus shipping.

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_113_117&products_id=305

Line Lock Kit
- 1. Choose a Standard Color Wrinkle Red
- 2. Standard Color Clearcoat? .No Thanks
- 3. or Choose a Specialty Color .N/A
- Add Switch/fuse/light * Yes
- Hurst Line Lock upgrade Yes
$250.00

:heeeelllllooooo: I'll sell this one for $180 shipped USPS Priority to USA. :heeeelllllooooo:

Attachments

• DSC01945a.JPG
    DSC01945a.JPG
    684.8 KB · Views: 176
I agree and seems like a complete kit. I just don't need to be heading to the track with my dd... :( :mad: :burnout:

moparracing said:
a must have for drag racers...... pm me if you want install instructions with pics..... :)

looks very nice. Good luck on the sale. I still have the zex kit deal with devildawg so I'm out for a while

Only if you throw in those neekkid pics... :argh: :argh: :argh: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

:D :D :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
give ya $45 u pay shipping:D

I'd say it saves your rear brakes #1, but by doing so, perhaps puts less strain on the rear end since the diff isn't fighting to overcome brakes too? I think we've had a member here who toasted a rear Wilwood disc doing burnouts without a line lock.

1fast10 said:
How does it save your spider gears?

with out a line lock you are holding the foot brake, which actually holds the front and the back, doing this fools the rear carrier into thinking its under a load thus locking and unlocking the clutch pack and putting stress on the spider gears, eventually causing breakage or severe damage

with the line lock you ar holding only the front brakes, this lets the rear axle and brakes not be under so much stress and lets the carrier and the axle spin freely, and letting the carrier lock up and stay locked

HaroldD said:
I purchased this sometime back, but I don't see it getting installed anytime soon.:stupido2:

So, it's up for grabs. Current price looks like $250 plus shipping.

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_113_117&products_id=305

Line Lock Kit
- 1. Choose a Standard Color Wrinkle Red
- 2. Standard Color Clearcoat? .No Thanks
- 3. or Choose a Specialty Color .N/A
- Add Switch/fuse/light * Yes
- Hurst Line Lock upgrade Yes
$250.00

:heeeelllllooooo: I'll sell this one for $180 shipped USPS Priority to USA. :heeeelllllooooo:

killer deal for someone:rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
bump:rock: :rock: :rock:

Its sold buddy! This is the guy thats helping me out with the headers stink:rock: :rock:
I'm just waiting on a confirmation and a rough total so i can send him the cash!!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Its sold buddy! This is the guy thats helping me out with the headers stink:rock: :rock:
I'm just waiting on a confirmation and a rough total so i can send him the cash!!
Good catch. Looks like I may have some serious competition from another QC in PCB next year at the track.:rock:

SANTEEN said:
Good catch. Looks like I may have some serious competition from another QC in PCB next year at the track.:rock:

Ha Ha I'm really hoping Harold can hook me up with these headers. These headers will get me ready for my first big mod! I'll get the catless mids along with 02 sims and cyro'd gears and new clutch pack when the headers are sent to stinker to get coated:rock: I'll be coming home to a nice grip of mods but not enough to see you just yet Santeen;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back