John McCain Gets Barackrolled

I read today how his wife was caught with another man all kissy and cuddly recently...

Venom Power said:
I read today how his wife was caught with another man all kissy and cuddly recently...

That is so surprising she would take a chance like that since she will be the first lady......maybe we should call her the 1st whore?....how is Obama taking this?...:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
She is one of the best elderly ladies that i have seen. :D :D It was me she was all kissy with......sorry John:(

TNVIPER said:
That is so surprising she would take a chance like that since she will be the first lady......maybe we should call her the 1st whore?....how is Obama taking this?...:dontknow:

HUH?? I meant McCain's wife NOT Barack's.. Barack's wife is busy trying to fight Oprah off him.. McCain's wife is getting her freak on with someone more her age; about 40 years younger than her hubby...... HEEEY, maybe it WAS :hmmmm2:Brandon..

Venom Power said:
HUH?? I meant McCain's wife NOT Barack's.. Barack's wife is busy trying to fight Oprah off him.. McCain's wife is getting her freak on with someone more her age; about 40 years younger than her hubby...... HEEEY, maybe it WAS :hmmmm2:Brandon..
She came onto me.....so if John wants to go at it:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back