JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE Shocks

Yea I dont think they really make a huge difference either. Although the ones Tony put under my truck must have been a little different, I always try to compress shocks with my hands too, but I couldn't get these to budge.

Really. You need to go back to the gym more and pump some iron.

i have Tony's installed together with the 2/5 lowering.
it does the trick , but i cant compare with other shocks after lowering...

one thing , a heavy QC truck keeps stupid for cornering...LOL

I think you guys are confusing the Bell Tech shock that comes with Tony's lowering kit with the billet gas shock that he had developed.

Ok so who is using the JTSVP billet adjustable or non adjustable shocks for our truck. I'm just wondering if the front shocks(adjustable or non adjustable) can be used on a truck that is lowered 4" in the front? I'm sure they would have to be built with shorter shafts so they don't bottom out and valved differently for a RC?

Jay you have to remember that realistically your only 2" drop because of the Djm control arms drop the shock along with the spring. So shocks don't really have to be that short just a thought

personally no, plan to my own,yes.........when? ha! I think I still own one, just don't know where it is?

but these were sent to lousiana for a 4 link set up, easy conversion deal tho

personally no, plan to my own,yes.........when? ha! I think I still own one, just don't know where it is?

but these were sent to lousiana for a 4 link set up, easy conversion deal tho

Oh man I thought you meant for the front :(

can be done, if anyone also I know you can.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your gym special:D

Sounds like fun!

Fk the gym ill fist fight you butt naked in McDonald's

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

really. Im in...:D

1287666826226.png

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!