JTSVP 2/3 Kit

I don't have an air compressor so I used an angle grinder. Problem was the first one burnt up halfway through the first bumpstop so I had to borrow a buddies car and go buy a new grinder.

I've been wanting to do a drop but was leaning towards the 1"/2" for fear
PHP:
of bottoming out my front bumper. Your stance is PERFECT, I think Im going to have to go with the 2/3... it just looks awesome!

I've been wanting to do a drop but was leaning towards the 1"/2" for fear of bottoming out my front bumper. Your stance is PERFECT, I think Im going to have to go with the 2/3... it just looks awesome!

The 1/2 is ok. I just think the 2/3 is more bang for your buck. The look is perfect and really the ride isnt bad at all! Slightly stiffer, but it takes the turns much better. I would suggest at least the front and rear sway bar bushings.

I've been wanting to do a drop but was leaning towards the 1"/2" for fear
PHP:
of bottoming out my front bumper. Your stance is PERFECT, I think Im going to have to go with the 2/3... it just looks awesome!

I had the same concerns. I decided to go ahead and do it and see how it came out. I have 8.5" clearance from ground to front bumper on level ground if that helps at all. I agree the stance is perfect.

The 1/2 is ok. I just think the 2/3 is more bang for your buck. The look is perfect and really the ride isnt bad at all! Slightly stiffer, but it takes the turns much better. I would suggest at least the front and rear sway bar bushings.

I agree that the ride is not bad at all. It is very close to stock from what I have noticed.

Unfortunately no. I live in Cali where tinting the driver and passenger windows is illegal. Only real visual plans for now is getting the wheels repaired (lots of curb rash from last owner). I love the stance and look.

I live in the heart of Cali where people get popped ALOT for window tint (huntington beach, fountain valley area) and all my cars rock limo tint all the way around. Even had front windshield tinted with light tint for awhile hahaha but then again my sister is the manager of The Tint Pros so my tint goes on and off quite often lol

Im thinking of getting JTSVP RAM SRT-10 RC ULTIMATE 2/3 HANDLING EXTREME LOWERING KIT from Tony, but was wondering if anybody has had problems with hitting speed bumps or parking blocks? I live in the city and those two things are prevalent in my area, but i really like the stance the 2/3 kit gives. Does anyone have pictures of JTSVP RAM SRT-10 RC ULTIMATE 1/2 HANDLING KIT? Thanks in advance for any help.
Respectfully
Eric R.

This is a jtsvp 1-2
e6900decd3eebb67bdf6bdac4bd84d9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, thanks for the pic, I'm debating on which kit as well.

The handling is a significant improvement in my opinion, but I'm used to driving a stock height 04 without a front sway bar. :D

The handling is a significant improvement in my opinion, but I'm used to driving a stock height 04 without a front sway bar. :D

Im still stock height with my 05, and ive noticed it gets a little twitchy if I hit a good bump or expansion joint at high speed. Have you noticed any help with that?
I figured it was just a fact of life because of the 305's up front.

Im still stock height with my 05, and ive noticed it gets a little twitchy if I hit a good bump or expansion joint at high speed. Have you noticed any help with that?
I figured it was just a fact of life because of the 305's up front.

There is no change with that. These trucks bump steer pretty badly. I would say give the bump steer kit that JTSVP has a try.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back