JTSVP BILLET UNDERDRIVE PULLIES ON SALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
$149.99 PLUS SHIPPING

ADD 8-13HP! MADE HERE IN THE USA!!!!!! ADD THROTTLE RESPONSE TO YOUR SRT10 VIPER WITH A NEW JTSVP T6061 BILLET UNDERDRIVE PULLEY! We machine our pullies in house from T6061 billet aluminum, dropping from the oem diameter pulley to our underdrive pulley slows down the accessories, thus adding free hp and dropping your quarter mile times! During testing we have seen on average 10rwhp, and a tenth or two quicker in quarter mile accelaration. The underdrive pulley was designed and tested to not have any affects on accessories such as the alternator or a/c. The JTSVP pulley IS A ONE PIECE PULLEY Our billet underdirve pulley comes with new bolts and serpintine belt. SO ADD YOU HP TODAY THE EASY WAY! Works on Gen III engines, viper cars and trucks. They come semi polished.

Attachments

• 101_0042.JPG
    101_0042.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 175
hey man, been on the forum for a while now but never actually posted anything so excuse me in advance if get it all wrong. I love all the stuff you make and I am keen on getting my hands on one of these kits for my 04 RC, would you send one to New Zealand for me?

Cheers for the heads up, looking forward to seeing it on the truck and not on a web site!

Just put an order in myself, along with a burrito box and a couple viper oil filters!

Mine just turned up this morning, big thanks chap, looks freakin awesome:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back