JTSVP Black/Black Power Steering line kit

TerryK67

Reaction score
JTSVP Power steering line kit black/black. If you are looking at this you know this is the best kit and it looks great as well. $125 includes priority shipping. Paypal only please. Thanks!!

another quick one.

but don't think its the quickest, lol.

I try to get on here as much as possible and snag things up but it seems like some people live on this and get all the goodies before I even see lol

How's it going Tristan....

too slow, I would have bought them.

I try to get on here as much as possible and snag things up but it seems like some people live on this and get all the goodies before I even see lol

Don't be hating:D hey how you like you headers there shortys right? Did you put them on or they were on the truck when you got it?

How's it going Tristan....

Going great, im really excited about the truck and look forward to getting everything that I want done asap. A similar set up to what you have now actually. Hows things for you, you going to be up around Tonys anytime soon?

VPRPWRD
too slow, I would have bought them.

Well im glad you didn't lol

runningonvenom
Don't be hating hey how you like you headers there shortys right? Did you put them on or they were on the truck when you got it?

I bought them off the sight here. They provide a visual effect but not much hp or performance gains, looking to upgrade in the next few months!!!

Tristan I wanna see those valve covers installed, sorry I missed ya this weekend, you are gonna have to come back and hang out for a weekend

Going great, im really excited about the truck and look forward to getting everything that I want done asap. A similar set up to what you have now actually. Hows things for you, you going to be up around Tonys anytime soon?

I haven't been in a while...haven't had any time. Hoping that will change here shortly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back