JTSVP Hydrodipped Valve Covers

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent my valve covers off a few days ago to JTSVP. He sent me this pic today before shipping it with black ARP 12point hardware. Outstanding customer service! Got his underdrive, pulley, black braided oil and power steering lines, and a few other things.

A local shop ceramic coated my Belanger Headers black and is fabbing a custom mandrel 3in header back with electronic cutouts, crossover and one off muffler. Installing my cherry performance driveshaft loop today.
601510_438839476232573_886418368_n.jpg

Awesome, just saw Jimtete's yesterday and they are insane.....Nice choice on the snakeskin!!!!

Sent my valve covers off a few days ago to JTSVP. He sent me this pic today before shipping it with black ARP 12point hardware. Outstanding customer service! Got his underdrive, pulley, black braided oil and power steering lines, and a few other things.

A local shop ceramic coated my Belanger Headers black and is fabbing a custom mandrel 3in header back with electronic cutouts, crossover and one off muffler. Installing my cherry performance driveshaft loop today.
601510_438839476232573_886418368_n.jpg

most welcome Jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back