jtsvp shifter

vallessrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jtsvp shifter a good idea can't get to 3rd specially when I got a fast Corvette right on my side?any more ideas on pistons and rods ?

Yes, buy the shifter. How did you find a fast Corvette? It's s rare those 2 words are used together.

Yes, buy the shifter. How did you find a fast Corvette? It's s rare those 2 words are used together.
So true. I've been laughed at by our local vette club while putting my drag radials on at the track. Then they want to know what is done to the truck after I beat half of em in the 1/4.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Jtsvp shifter a good idea can't get to 3rd specially when I got a fast Corvette right on my side?any more ideas on pistons and rods ?
They are good. However realignment of your stock Hurst works wonders as well. I did this and it helped a good bit. Had I not found a good deal on a JTSVP then I'd still be on the stocker as its not too bad.

They are good. However realignment of your stock Hurst works wonders as well. I did this and it helped a good bit. Had I not found a good deal on a JTSVP then I'd still be on the stocker as its not too bad.

Don't listen to him!! OEM is a lot like ROWING A BOAT!! "Can you say JUNK!" :chain:

I have owned stock, x-metal, B&M, and the newest Jtsvp shifters. The Jtsvp shifter is by far the shortest throw off all. It's also the most performace style shifter as it is kinda notchy but that's because it is very solid and no play. B&M is also a good one with a little longer throw but a little smoother also. If you want a performace shifter that you can feel everything and is solid Tonys is worth every penny. I would buybit again with out thinking twice.

Night and day difference. I couldn't wait to get my JTSVP shifter. Its is extremely precise and tight. Id never go back to a Hurst if you gave me a thousand bucks

TRUSSMAN is correct. Missed shifts are operator error. Don't blame the stick.

That Jtsvp sure sounds nice, but I like the factory handle, what I did was remove the isolator and bolted a piece of 1.5" channel with a piece of poly between the handle and shifter and it took away the slop. 3rd sucks but it is always tough with any car if you don't know what your doing, just don't let off the gas and shift the bitch!

Thanks for all the advise it was easy before but after I supercharged i just can't but in 3rd! I'll order the shifter got a spare 400 to spend

I would love to drive somebody else's truck with a new JTSVP shifter to see the big difference. I never seemed to have any trouble with my 06 even at the track, and I always had the stock shifter. :dontknow:

As soon as I get it I'll let u guys knows if it works or not, but for 400 it better shift by its

I can't say that I hate the Hurst but the JTSVP shifter is definitely a major upgrade imo. The fact that you can adjust it help you get in third easily , it's a cool + over the others brand. Love the tight feeling it give when shifting not sloppy at all compare to stock.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back