Jtsvp still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjack166

Reaction score
I am trying to get a hold of JTSVP, does anyone know if this guy is still around I've called for at least a week and a half and no answer no call back no responce to email. I am trying to order a few things! Truck is down and I'm on foot! Help! 973-699-7767 [email protected]

What are you looking for? We have several vendors here that should be able to get you back on the road with the truck.

I'd be glad to help you out bro. What are ya needing? Shoot me a PM or post up bud. :burnout:

If your not getting a call back, give Venomous1 Racing and JMB Performance a call

Not sure what Scotts Business phone number is at Venomous1, however, Justin at JMB can be reached at 314-540-1541

Scott, can let you know his number, I just don't want to give out the wrong number

Both Scott and Justin are great people to work with

I am trying to get a hold of JTSVP, does anyone know if this guy is still around I've called for at least a week and a half and no answer no call back no responce to email. I am trying to order a few things! Truck is down and I'm on foot! Help! 973-699-7767 [email protected]

I ordered power steering and oil lines from him last month, power steering lines came in with in 3 days oil cooler lines got "lost in transit" but they showed up about 2 weeks later. I was never ale to get a hold of him by phone but usually got back to my emails with in 24 hrs :dontknow:

He's been busy working on that blue truck for the last couple of years.:D:D

What are you looking for?

If your not getting a call back, give Venomous1 Racing and JMB Performance a call

Not sure what Scotts Business phone number is at Venomous1, however, Justin at JMB can be reached at 314-540-1541

Scott, can let you know his number, I just don't want to give out the wrong number

Both Scott and Justin are great people to work with

Like Jeff said, Justin@ JMB and Scott@Venomous1 are both excellent guys to deal with and they will get back to ya fairly quickly and very trustable vendors that do hands on work themselves!! :)

LOL rocking boss, be careful on the road,and you have the new info, thanks my good man, keep it between the white lines with the rubber down sir:D

I tried buying a $4000 axle from him two weeks ago, still no reply.

The answer I got when I made it public on the other forum was...........

been tryin to figure a way for you to be able to run a spool, with the spool you loose everything abs, speed sensor, and sorry I treat all the same be it a $40,000 order or a $40 order

And still no answer...........but the funny thing is that I don't care about the ABS, so it's a non issue and still no answer. Glad I don't have a $40,000 order.

Last edited:
I did call Mike at DTS and Justin also informed me the speedo will still work fine. Mike did not recommend a 9" for my application.

Lets keep in mind, this really isn't a thread about pros/cons of any particular vendor.

The OP just needs help with his ride and he is the one that gets to pick who he works with. I don't even care if someone says call Hennessey, it's still the OP's choice. Is all I was trying to say, OP, if you call and get no help, know that there are others you can pose your question too.

Folks all across the country are having problems getting certain things, call around, some will have what you need and others won't.. just don't wait, you should never have too

Press on folks and lets keep the conversation away from the negative

Thanks all

fknVj

Tony is definitely still around, and extremely busy. He recently completed all my upgrades. For anyone wanting to come see or drive mine, I'm close to Charlotte; just let me know. I'm sure he misses some calls from time to time, but I know it's not intentional.

He is done with the Vtcoa he has said it more then once.
I mean i don't even understand how the owner of this site would still let him come here after he bought a competitors site
And sends pms to new members here telling them to go over to his little site.

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back