JTSVP's personal truck

Lookin forward to see the brutal 10 runnin.:rock:

I still remeber the first time I saw this truck on the net with the twins.:burnout:

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:rock::rock::rock:

are they goin to be sheet metal style?????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

no sir, but will give you a little hint, they will be larger than oem covers or wider I should say, billet aluminum, and two piece covers, they should be pretty dang saweet , well at least I will like them:p

no sir, but will give you a little hint, they will be larger than oem covers or wider I should say, billet aluminum, and two piece covers, they should be pretty dang saweet , well at least I will like them:p

verrry interestin:rock::rock::rock:

What's the advantage of a 2-piece cover, Tony? Is that just a way to remove the top of the cover to adjust things (without killing the gasket)? ..... or is it just easier to machine that way? .... or??? :dontknow:

What's the advantage of a 2-piece cover, Tony? Is that just a way to remove the top of the cover to adjust things (without killing the gasket)? ..... or is it just easier to machine that way? .... or??? :dontknow:

its keeewweelllll:aetsch:

nobody has done one yet

something I allways wanted

but yeah I reckon it will be easy for some to adjsut the valves if they have the roller rocker system:D but thats boring, I jsut think they are keeeewwwwwllll:D

How long before they would be available for us little people?

How long before they would be available for us little people?

LOL man there is no little folk , we all the same, well except for me , I am much prettier than the rest of you guys:aetsch::aetsch:

but I hope to have the first set in a month maybe less, but after i check to make sure they fit well , and dont have any probs with leaks an such, open for buy man:D

one neat thing , the bottom we are trying to be sure to make it where they accept the oem gasket, as well as the upper part having a gasket. now from there I kinda left it to the machinest, he has worked on alot of race teams in fabrication but decided to open his own shop, so leaving some ideas up to him and see what he comes up with and between him and i will come up with an end product.

but this is something if you go back thru and check I ahve wanted since day one of ownign the truck , jsut took this long to finally find someone to do it the way I wanted them to try:D

i will be getting a set - just need to wait till the truck is runing again and back on the road.....

Tony Call me later

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back