July 4th 2008 VTCOA record attempt.

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Back in Oct 19 2006 a record of only 476 members were logged on. It's time to shatter that record. Let's see what kind of numbers above 476 we can get.

I'm officially asking everybody that on July 4th 2008 that we VTCOA members will be required to log on between 8 to 9am on July 4th 2008 (PST). Non of you Phuckers will have any excuses. Lets see the VTCOA flag wavers unite and set a new record. We are long overdue.

Here's the idea:

Starting at 8 am PST log onto the VTCOA and post on this thread. If you are the first then type #1. If you are the second type #2, etc, etc....

Lets make the servers see fireworks.:D :rock:

OK, thats 11 to 12 EST. I should be awake by then.:D

Bill.

Light up the servers and show them what's up. See Y'all there!!!!!

there was an attempt at this like 6 months ago it failed miserably .. good luck but i dont think your gonna crack the record

SrtBrad said:
Back in Oct 19 2006 a record of only 476 members were logged on. It's time to shatter that record. Let's see what kind of numbers above 476 we can get.

I'm officially asking everybody that on July 4th 2008 that we VTCOA members will be required to log on between 8 to 9am on July 4th 2008 (PST). Non of you Phuckers will have any excuses. Lets see the VTCOA flag wavers unite and set a new record. We are long overdue.

Here's the idea:

Starting at 8 am PST log onto the VTCOA and post on this thread. If you are the first then type #1. If you are the second type #2, etc, etc....

Lets make the servers see fireworks.:D :rock:

see yall then...8-9am PST aka 11-noon EST aka if your mountain time your prolly doing a sheep anyway:D :dontknow: :rock: :marchmellow:

BurntRubber said:
see yall then...8-9am PST aka 11-noon EST aka if your mountain time your prolly doing a sheep anyway:D :dontknow: :rock: :marchmellow:

Hey, I'm in mountain time :marchmellow: and currently "working".

I'll stay logged in at home while I'm sleeping to help this effort.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back