Jumping from "runaway" car = FAIL.

That's fnny, but it isn't i'm sure she could have did a couple other things first like just put it in neutral! but believe it or not there alot of people out there that know nothing about cars at all, including men. Shit my lil bro can't even check or add oil! They should add emergency procedures and common maint to part of the driving license test! What happens when that driver bails out her car and that car crosses the median and hits a car full of kids head on? Yea you saved your skin but what about the family you just took out......

With the chipped tooth, she now looks as dumb as she is. Why aren't the 911 operators informed to tell these people to put car in neutral???

Troy's QC SRT said:
That's fnny, but it isn't i'm sure she could have did a couple other things first like just put it in neutral! but believe it or not there alot of people out there that know nothing about cars at all, including men. Shit my lil bro can't even check or add oil! They should add emergency procedures and common maint to part of the driving license test! What happens when that driver bails out her car and that car crosses the median and hits a car full of kids head on? Yea you saved your skin but what about the family you just took out......

Civilians don't think about others! Most people only seem to care about numero uno. Sad really.:(

5_0_BAIT said:

Civilians don't think about others! Most people only seem to care about numero uno. Sad really.:(

Maybe thats what it is, i mean even if it was a runawy i wouldn't bail out without knowing forsure it wasn't going to injure anyone else, i would be aiming straight for a wall or something......I mean she's lucky noone was hurt but there should be some type of manditory training for emergency situations before people get their licenses/permits......This is getting ridiculous.....if she had enough time to make a call theres enough time to come up with somehting!

Shit Macguyver would have came up with something quick:D

TREKER said:
Why aren't the 911 operators informed to tell these people to put car in neutral???

They are trained to do just that where i work...not sure why the dispatcher did not tell her that in this case.:dontknow: Unless he just thought she already tried the obvious solution before calling 911.:itsme:

I agree that this should be covered in testing new drivers.

FastSRT19 said:
They are trained to do just that where i work...not sure why the dispatcher did not tell her that in this case.:dontknow: Unless he just thought she already tried the obvious solution before calling 911.:itsme:

I agree that this should be covered in testing new drivers.
hold on there.....I will go out and test this, jumping from the toyota at 47mph.......... I will put a brick on the pedal, and open the door, stick my foot out............and then jump........................back in a little while with the results:rock: :D :D

10banger said:
Did anyone notice she looks like a man with long hair?

I did notice that too either that or sarah silverman... Why wouldent you just turn the key off and put it on the grass thats all around the highway ?

"Had I remained with the vehicle, I would have been unrecognizable."

Um, is it possible that with the deployment of the airbag and the benefit of a seatbelt, not to mention having an entire car around her to absorb the impact, that she might have come away without a scratch?:dontknow:

I think this accident left her unrecognizable as a sentient organism.:mad:

Effing twit.

With my crazy slow net here i never noticed there was a video.......I just finished watching that and i'm just that much more angry about how stupid this B***H is........:mad:

As near as I can tell, the civic has a cable controlling the throttle body. It was either a stuck throttle or cable. Probably just a matter of reaching down and pulling back in the accelerator pedal.

She probably thought she parked too close to a Toyota and her car caught the sudden acceleration virus.:dontknow:

So many other options to try before bailing out of a moving vehicle.

Let's see......"I was blowing my horn to warn others"........."I had turned my emergency flashers on".........."I called 911"..........."I had to make a decision"........"I opended the door and saw the asphalt running"..........."Asked myself is this my final decision?".......How about uhh could be but maybe shut off the ignition or take the car out of gear. Nah, just JUMP!:confused:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hold on there.....I will go out and test this, jumping from the toyota at 47mph.......... I will put a brick on the pedal, and open the door, stick my foot out............and then jump........................back in a little while with the results:rock: :D :D
lmfao:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back