hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hope it uploads

Attachments

• challenger.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
TNVIPER said:
Beautiful....I drove one just like it the other day..loved it.....is it auto or 6spd manual?

Auto:( Wife cant drive a stick. Seriously cant drive a stick.

Nice bro, it would be nice if you would drop your ol bro-n-law a line sometimes.....:D

jbilledeaux said:
Nice bro, it would be nice if you would drop your ol bro-n-law a line sometimes.....:D

:D Ur right been real busy lately though. How was the race?

hemibates said:
Auto:( Wife cant drive a stick. Seriously cant drive a stick.

My wife cant either.......and she is afraid to learn....she swears I bought the truck because I didnt like her driving my former SRT8 Charger...:dontknow: ;)

TNVIPER said:
My wife cant either.......and she is afraid to learn....she swears I bought the truck because I didnt like her driving my former SRT8 Charger...:dontknow: ;)

HAHA Whats sad is that I have tried to teach her and she is currently learning to ride a motorcycle and is doing GOOD!! Can't figure that one out:confused:

Very nice, that is the first one i've seen with chrome wheels.

Bill.

That's funny how some of you declare the Challenger the wife's ride to justify to them the need for one. :congrats: Outstanding tactic.

Venom Power said:
That's funny how some of you declare the Challenger the wife's ride to justify to them the need for one. :congrats: Outstanding tactic.

Well I have no idea what you are talking about:dontknow: .........;) . Actually I Almost gave up the truck for a black stick thats here. Didnt sleep for many nights and am still having some trouble with it. It needs to sell quick!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Very Nice!!!!!!

hemibates said:
:D Ur right been real busy lately though. How was the race?
It was aight, we left with bout 80 laps to go Kasey was 2 laps down and wasn't gaining any positions, but just after we left the track they had that Juan pablo wreck..:mad: It was almost as bad as when we went in April, it was just a conveyer belt of cars....please excuse the spelling.. well bro, enjoy the ride, and you know you could come up and visit sometimes.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back